We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn

"Yeah, we are supporting ambassador Meise in this project too. I just hope, that our partners, especially the Empire (OOC: = Frost), will support her too. We noticed their political stances changing a little, but are not sure yet, this also applies to their view on a slightly more interventionist WF."

"You mentioned your soldiers earlier. I'll need to mention mine too in those times, because unfortunately you must be aware, GI-Land has to take measures to increase our defensive capabilities. Defene minister Recke has tasked me to inquire you about sending us an offer on modern equipment, especially for our ground forces or our IT branch of the Bundesarmee."
She looked for the letter of Recke to whom it may concern at the Sedunnic government and found it planted further down on the table. A guard of hers must have put it there earlier. "I probably cannot strike a deal with you today already, but I'm looking forward to the offer."
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn - by GI-Land - 04-23-2022, 06:10 PM