We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn

Marja has never met Vimmru's family before, when she was foreign minister. She found both, Aenn and Ati, to be very charming persons overall, but especially "normal". Not that she would have expected something different from the Sedunnic head of state's family.
She decided to go for pork too. "You made my mouth water. And also this could be something to cook back at home too. But maybe....Maybe I'll take a little bit of the vegan option as take-out. If possible, of course. I would pay for that myself naturally", she told her hosts slightly pondering. She then laid the menu away and took a look at the ladies sitting in front of her. "So, Ati - I hope my pronounciation is alright - where do you get such a cool dress? Do you have your own designer for that or could I theoretically get that over in GI-Land or Huawan or wherever too?"
She really wanted to not sound like a very old person, no, she was actually interested where to get those types of clothing from. She couldn't pull it off, if she bought this dress, she was aware of that, but it interested her anyway. "And is what your mother is wearing from the same brand or designer?", she added before Ati answered.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GI-Land's post:
  • Izaakia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn - by GI-Land - 05-26-2022, 04:35 PM