We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn

Marja chuckled. "Well, I've seen their shops in a few city centres already. I think one is close to the city hall of Atura in Atlantis, if I'm not mistaken..."
The waiter came back and asked, what each of the guests wanted to drink. The chancellor decided on trying a Sedunnic aperitive. When it arrived again, she resumed the topic discussed before. "I have to be honest with you though, I'm less of a fashionista and more of a bookworm."

Indeed she was. Before she got into politics, she was serving an apprenticeship as book seller and even took over a book shop in Atlantis Südstadt. "That extends as far as that parts of the money I've earned as MP or now as governmental official, probably 5 or 10% per quarter, is spent on books. Not just any books though. I'm trying to read up on what other cultures view as art and how their world view is shaped through literature, whether it's a crime book, thriller, fantasy adventure or even a science journal. This reminds me, around half a year ago I bought this very wonderful-looking book. It had a dark blue binding out of cloth and a golden bookmark cord and when I got time to take a look inside the book, I noticed that this seemed to be a Sedunnic classic. Pamm Sponienn was the author's name, Gimsi...something. The English subtitle read 'The Lady from the Crossroads', I think. Do you know that book?", she asked generally into the round.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn - by GI-Land - 05-28-2022, 03:58 PM