We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Distress Call

A storm was raging in the search area creating high waves making the operation harder.

Operations Coordinator Grevve Klarann:
"We are glad to see the Ryccians here as well! We're getting reports about metallic objects in the area and it seems they are being dispersed by the wind and the currents. I believe we should investigate some of them, as they may tell us something about what might have happened."

Karnetvor's and Farengeto's Units:
The storm made it harder for the sonar and other sensory systems to detect underwater and surface objects at a reasonable distance. Because of this there was not time for evasive manoeuvres, the KSS Spirit and the RSS [i]Hurricane [/i]both sailed almost straight into something that exploded on contact. Fortunately, the blasts were not severe enough to penetrate the hulls.

Sporaltryus' Units
A small orange object with flashing lights could be seen being carried by a larger wave.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Messages In This Thread
The Distress Call - by Qwert - 12-03-2014, 06:22 PM