We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn

"Indeed I have. For a Leaders' Debate, I think. The entourage following the King and Leader were always in a good mood back then - when the work was done at least", she joked around. "In other words, I've seen some offices and the Assembly Hall already. While seeing those again, maybe some things have changed in the meantime, might not be a bad idea, we don't need to stay in those places for very long. I've heard the Tillava Factory was now renovated to become a museum for this organisation?", she asked at the end before taking another bite out of the vegetarian bagel with avocado she had found on display in the café.

"Also I think, I was never on top of this building and Helene [OOC note: Helene Meise, Gianlucian WF-ambassador is meant here] told me, you have a good view over the outskirts of Grovne from here. Is that correct?"

"And while we go everywhere, I'm eager to listen to what problems you envisioned, the WF should tackle next and how we might be able to help there!"
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn - by GI-Land - 06-25-2022, 07:41 AM