We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Debate] [IC] Resolution to call for the trial of Izaakia and Rhayna - Nov. 2021

Ambassador Savvidis,

with all due respect, what you're saying here is nonsense. I don't know, if you read the news lately, but the protocol of the meeting between Vimmru of Sedunn and Nicholas was officially published and one can clearly read, that the leader of NAGB was and is afraid of WF intervention.
I can fully understand, that you wanted to have swifter action, that you want to help people on the other side of your own border out of their misery. This is a noble cause and yes, the WF might be slow in emergency situations. Speaker Aqaba already mentioned, we might need a security council or mechanisms for such special situations to act quicker. This criticism is accepted and we will work on it hopefully sooner than later.
Still blaming the WF for a potential killing of six million people, a plan at the very least postponed, if not fully abandoned, once it was clear, the WF planned to intervene in some shape of form in NAGB, that's not honest.
We were agreeing on sanctions, which could've been either an instrument sufficient for Nicholas to step back from his plans or at least would've given us the time needed to find a compromise on the topic, if, how and when we will send peacekeeping troops to NAGB. You circumvented it and tied the hands of the WF, not the other way around. 
Stop twisting the facts.

And now to you, Mr. Graves.
I don't know, what pills you are taking, but maybe you should go see your doctor and get new ones, because those you currently take clearly seem to give you hallucinations.
The World Forum shall fight for arbitration of disputes and for peace on Pacifica. We have a scope and certain instruments, with which we can reach that goal. It is clear, that we are not allowed to act outside of our scope and that we should use our instruments one after the other and not get out the military immediately, because believe it or not - I know you don't anyway: Military solutions are not always, some would say almost never, the best solution to resolve a conflict. Whether this was the case here or not, we will never know, because you simply made facts without the approval of pretty much anyone here. You always focus on your goals, on your sphere of influence, on how you can use grey zones or areas, the WF is slow in to your advantage. Never since Izaakia joined this organisation, did you really show any honest will to work together with us, except maybe during the "inauguration speech" of Aqaba.
That you think, that countries like GI-Land, Frost, Besern and other nations with warm relations to those, just want to gain more power, is a slap in the face of the entire international community and this organisation. No, we simply want things to be done in a correct and thought out manner. We want problems to be solved and not be replaced by new problems, that you will cause with the war. If you want to call that a slanderous agenda, then yes, we seem to follow such one.

At the end, I want to ask a sincere question to both of you, but especially to the Izaakian delegate. Maybe he can enlighten me:
Seeing how you like circumventing and badmouthing our organisation and its members and how you will do what you want anyway in any case: What's the sense of this organisation, if we all should just do it our own way in the end? What's the sense of this organisation, if we come together here, want to find a compromise and the members be like: "Well, but I don't like that compromise, so I don't give a damn". We don't make tea time here, we really want to solve the problems. And I don't only talk about the situation in Crabry, I talk about the continuous sentiment you bring into this Assembly. It would really interest me, what you think is the sense of this forum, because I have the feeling, we are not on the same page in that regard and maybe this needs arbitration.

Helene Meise
Ambassador of the Federal Republic of GI-Land
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GI-Land's post:
  • Besern

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Debate] [IC] Resolution to call for the trial of Izaakia and Rhayna - Nov. 2021 - by GI-Land - 11-14-2021, 04:50 PM