We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn

The chancellor ate a fork full of the pastry and was delighted of the texture and taste in her mouth. The hot drink complimented the dish too. It was sweet, a little like warmed-up grape juice.

"I think, you will hardly meet a Gianlucian, who doesn't. Even though....I know a few, even in my cabinet."
She took another sip of the hot juice and another bite of the pastry. After she swallowed this, she continued: "A blend...I'm not as much of a connoiseur as the King and Leader is. I often just buy a cocoa-to-go - of course in my own reusable cup - at Teezeit. Or a tea, we get good leaves from the VPRB, Huawan and Erinor."

After a bit more talk about where food products from both nations come from and why or why not the quality from neighbouring countries is better for some products, than when they are produced in one's own country, the dinner eventually concluded.

"Now I'm full, but it was nice to experience original Sedunnic cuisine. Over on Cordilia we also have a few Sedunnic restaurants, but they change their menus according to our tastebuds a little, which means you can never be sure about whether what you're eating is authentic or not. Apart from that, it was a pleasure meeting you two, Aenn and Ati. I hope, you'll visit us too at somepoint, whether for work or for a vacation. Maybe you'll stop by in Summer after watching a game at the FWC in Snolland?"
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn - by GI-Land - 06-04-2022, 08:11 AM