We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

President Cuul stepped forward and took a moment to take in the view. He then spoke up with a clear and voice.

"Stoinians! On behalf of all Treecuu, I greet you. Not only did you prevail against the fiercest of enemies facing the greatest of threats: eradication. You emerged stronger, and it is evident even for an alien such as myself that you have thrived and built something great. Just like His Royal Highness said, the Treecuu know all too well what it means to come under occupation of those that wish nothing but your destruction. It is an honour to stand amidst you.

When I look upon this beautiful city it is evident that you have an unyielding faith in a bright future, true to your ancestors and their traditions. A testimony of hard work and committent to order and peace."

Cuul's voice changed to a warmer tone.

"Now, who are these Treecuu really, you may wonder. We are a hard-working people from a nation to your north. We have a special relationship with nature and enjoy the great outdoors, especially in the company of family and friends. We have just, like you, started making contact with other civilisations. Our first steps have been tentative and we have been on our guard. We are glad to call the Stoinian Kingdom one of the very first official first contacts. It went well, much thanks to the personal dedication of His Royal Highness.

I am sure that we will get to know each other better. Thank you for a warm welcome!"

Cuul stepped back and nodded at the king.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 1 user Likes Qwert's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Qwert - 11-22-2019, 04:54 PM