We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Chair Projects for the January and May 2021 Terms

Post-Election Update

Fellow legislators,

Thank you for voting me into office a third time. In this upcoming term, I’m looking to finish up projects from last term, as well as start new ones.

An overarching theme you’ll hopefully see throughout the term is the large involvement of Deputies. Because of the many projects I’m looking to complete, I knew it was impossible to try to do everything myself. I’ll be relying on @anjo, @moonfungus, and @Tin the Free a lot in these coming months!

You can find details on the status of my projects in my campaign thread: https://tspforums.xyz/thread-9375.html. Between the election and now, I have discussed the projects with my deputies and we have some updates on them. The OP of the thread has been updated with detailed information on the new projects, which I encourage you to check out.

The Assembly Mentorship Program Revamp (or as I like to say, revAMP Tounge ) will be led by Tin. While I and other deputies may also be contributing to the project, Tin will be the one leading and doing most of the work.

The Gameside Outreach Project will be led by Moonfungus. Again, while others may contribute, Moon will be the primary person working on this project.

These aren’t the only things that the Chair team has in store, and there is plenty of other work that Deputies will be doing (like helping write guides, inputting votes in the legislator roster when I am lazy, proofreading my error-ridden rambles, and more!).

Going forward, I’ll continue to maintain this thread and provide transparency about the status of projects. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or comments!

-Purple Hyacinth, Chair of the Assembly
[-] The following 4 users Like Purple Hyacinth's post:
  • Amerion, Moon, Rebeltopia, Seraph

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chair Projects for the January and May 2021 Terms - by Purple Hyacinth - 05-19-2021, 12:54 AM