We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Vanished Henn

Henn is 'gone' for now, and to anticipate him actually being gone, I've set up this thread.

This thread will show some letters and opinions of Henn. You may write in here, anything you'd like to say to Henn.

If you'd like confidentiality, PM it to me, and I'll post it here.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

As much as I may like to have this discussion, this is neither the time nor the place.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

He said adios, what could be the more appropriate time than now?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Well, Ryccia's biggest enemy is gone, but I wanted to make peace. Sigh...
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Alright. I left cold turkey, and I don't feel a thing about it. But, I just wanted to give a short explanation why I did this whole thing.

I wanted a good backstory for why I was leaving RP. I figured a nuke and a new government was a good idea, and I went with it. I kept threatening to nuke other countries so you guys would finally just lay the fuck off.
I had to ruin an entire RP for you guys to get the message that I'm leaving. For that, I'm disappointed in each and every one of you, with the exception of Awe, Faren, and Kringle, given their activity, or lack thereof, in this situation. Only my enemies were concerned and they were more than happy to send in troops.

I felt this was something of a test in ethics later on. Would you sacrifice hundreds of millions of civilians to kill a small group of people?

Cynosurian Councillor of Brilliance

I was concerned about your murderous government. Not if you were enemies with me or not. I can't sit idly, seeing the Consortium murder thousands of people, silencing opposition, and taking over in such a horrid way.

I cannot coexist with such a regime in TSP.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Well, I'm still here in TSP. Sporaltryus still exists.

You just can't see a thing inside it.

If someone wants to ask me a question, feel free to do so. But I'll only answer the good ones, I.E., what I feel like answering.

Henn out.

Why did you decide to quit RP?
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Because the United Front was being a bitch. All the RPers in there just had to keep defending Ryccia. Seriously, what the hell?

...that is, in all honesty, a pretty shitty reason.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."