We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Serres Republic for MoRA - Vote RON

First of all, hello. I am Serres, or Serene if you are slightly tilting. For those of you who do not know. I am relatively new here at TSP. However, I arrived with a bang that a lot of the people reading are still probably recovering from. 

Initially I arrived with goals of becoming the best General TSP had ever seen, but as I met the people here and the community they had created, I fell in love. TSP is a home for its members, and like any family we have our scraps, but at the end of it all we always come back stronger and closer then ever.

A few months back I joined MoRa on a whim, blame Punchwood for it, he made me; but from there I Was blown away. I read through every post in the first night of joining, and I immediately wanted to revive this once welcoming and colourful aspect of our community. I started by getting to know the members and sharing with them an idea that has grown significantly since its introduction. A video game set in the world of TSP and with heavy influence for its community. This is something I plan to continue developing regardless of the outcome of this election. 

Well I've rambled enough, on to the nitty gritty:

The main issue I see with MoRA today is activity. The first thing I will push for is member created programs. The more our MoRA members put in, the more they will get out of it. This will translate to increased programs and increased morale levels through out all of MoRA. My fellow candidates might sit here and tell you individual programs they want to push, or perhaps revive, while I say, bring em all. MoRA should be a creative think tank with one goal 'Keep TSP interesting, fun and active for members that have been here for ever and members that just joined yesterday.' That is my goal. It is clear. It is concise. And it is accomplishable. We need more support and coopertion within MoRA.  I will work from day one to reorganize the MoRA team with the end goal of finding every member a role that they can fill comfortably and happily.

I believe that we can do this. This month marked the start of a new TSP. I believe it can do the same for MoRA. Let us use this chance to create a brand new, and beautifully old school MoRA that everyone can enjoy and stand behind!

As for specific programs you wish for me to voice my opinion on, I would like you to include it as part of your questions below I would be happy to offer my own opinions on old and new programs that are being pitched. Just know that I want MoRA to be driven by its members and organized by its leader, so I will be open to a lot more then just what I think is cool.

~~~~~

Updated as of February 16, 540pm

In light of Cathalea's expression of a wish to withdraw his candidacy, I would implore voters to vote for RON in the first round of this election. While I believe Punchwood would fit the role of Minister very well, I would point out that competition in an election is both fair and healthy. In truth, both he and I would make excellent candidates and for this reason I would push for RON so that we both may have a chance to guide MoRA into what is at this point a somewhat uncertain future. My campaign will remain the same from this point forward, as I believe it is the most effective way to ensure success in MoRA in the coming years.
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

Should the matter of Belschaft's security threat designation end up before the Cabinet, how can voters expect you to vote, should you be elected Minister of Regional Affairs?

I would support overturning his status as a security threat.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Are you aware that your campaign is for naught?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

(02-15-2016, 07:11 PM)Cathalea Wrote: Are you aware that your campaign is for naught?

A bit harsh, no?
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

(02-15-2016, 07:34 PM)Tsunamy Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:11 PM)Cathalea Wrote: Are you aware that your campaign is for naught?

A bit harsh, no?

Yeah, but I've been a bit pressed today and I didn't have the time to think of something less harsh.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

I would disagree cathalea, in fact it is thinking like this that holds us back in MoRA. I ask you sir, if you do not believe that MoRA can succeed and function efficiently, then why are you running as minister?

(02-15-2016, 08:03 PM)The Serres Republic Wrote:

I would disagree cathalea, in fact it is thinking like this that holds us back in MoRA. I ask you sir, if you do not believe that MoRA can succeed and function efficiently, then why are you running as minister?

MoRA can succeed and can function efficiently. I was MoRA when the Fellowship Programme was instituted, and it certainly was a boon to the Ministry. I'm running because I was to give the Coalition something fun during the undoubtedly troubling times of the Great Council.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

And yet I, who has the same goal, somehow has a campaign that is for naught? I fail to understand your logic.

(02-15-2016, 08:07 PM)The Serres Republic Wrote: And yet I, who has the same goal, somehow has a campaign that is for naught? I fail to understand your logic.

You won't be on the ballot, is what I'm saying. Your nomination was after time had run out.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator