We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Coalition Day Festival

Hi everybody!

Coalition Day is a TSP holiday, and is approaching soon - June 2, in fact, which means we have exactly one week left to do something! Kris Kringle and I have worked on a concept for a festival with approval from Punchwood, and we need to all work together to get this going considering our tight schedule.

The concept can be found here. Please feel free to read and comment on it and post your additional ideas!

Since we're on such a tight timeline, it's important that we move quickly to get everything ready. In the concept, you'll find the Statement of Work, which details everything that needs to be done to prepare for the festival. I urge you to post here what work you'd like to put in!

In this first step, the most important part is collecting trivia. There is alot of information buried in old forums and old dispatches that might be interesting. There are also many old SPIN articles by Tsu and others that can be perused. If you collect trivia, please post it in this thread with
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
 tags so that we can compile that into a trivia database for use in phase 3.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

This seems like a lot of work for one week, are you sure it's gonna work? Be mindful elections are soon as well.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

You need anything? Im there
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

It absolutely is lots of work! But we think it's doable. First step would be to gather trivia for the 5 phases (2003, April 2009, May 2011, April 2013, January 2014) from the old forums (@Ryccia that would be a place to start!)

Kris said you guys had planned stuff, but eight pages. I'm not sure about that.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

I thought we weren't really doing festivals this term.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

On it.

*Begins digging*
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(05-27-2016, 06:43 PM)Punchwood Wrote: Kris said you guys had planned stuff, but eight pages. I'm not sure about that.

Happywide That's my fault. We had one page of simple bullet-point notes that I then expanded to 8 pages of spaced out prose. Plus, two of those pages are the statement of work.

(05-27-2016, 06:43 PM)Punchwood Wrote: Kris said you guys had planned stuff, but eight pages. I'm not sure about that.

I don't see the damage in trying to do a festival?

In any case, since when has MoRA been the ministry of can't do. Our entire philosophy is being able to do the impossible, all in the name of making the region a better place.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I thought we were waiting.