We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Nominations for Ministry of the Army

Read this Carefully

Hello and welcome to the April 2014 Elections. You've made it! This thread pertains to the delegate and vice delegate nominations. Elections will follow the procedure outlined in the Code of Laws. Citizens may either suggest or nominate a Ministry of the Army (MotA), or nominate themselves. If someone nominates a citizen, they must accept their nomination. Bear in mind the duties of the MotA are as follows:

Charter Wrote:Section 4 - Ministry of the Army
1. The Ministry of the Army will be led by the Minister of the Army.
2. The Ministry is responsible for overseeing the Armed Forces of the Coalition.
3. The Ministry is responsible for the defense of the region.
4. The Ministry is responsible for the creation of an Intelligence Network. The Ministry may appoint individuals to aid in gathering intelligence.

Upon accepting a nomination, candidates must submit a Conflict of Interest Disclosure. Details on this are found in the Code of Laws.

Now for some dates!

Nomination period: from now until 04/06/14 at 05:30 UTC (12:30 am EST)
Voting Period: 04/06/12 at 05:30 UTC (12:30 am EST) to 04/09/12 at 05:30 UTC (12:30 am EST)
(note: times are subject to change. Changes will be announced in a timly fashion)

Have at it!

Recognized Candidates Wrote:Geomania

Geomania
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Thank you very much, Rebels. I gladly accept the nomination.

You're very welcome!
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

I'll second Geo's nomination Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I nominate Southern Bellz
Semi-Unretired

I second SB's nomination
Support The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

"In most cases, those who want power probably shouldn't have it, those who enjoy it probably do so for the wrong reasons, and those who want most to hold on to it don't understand that it's only temporary." - J.C. Maxwell

I decline my nomination.

i would like to nominate jon890

(04-04-2014, 10:45 AM)jon890 Wrote: i would like to nominate jon890

Since you are not a citizen (or even resident) of this region, you can't run for office.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System