We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Setting up the WF

Okay, so we need to actually do this. I was hoping while I was gone I could come back to a fully functioning WF but that is not the case.

Here's what I see us as needing to do:
1. Elect/establish a General Secretary
2. Establish a procedure for nations to join the forum
3. Establish the initial members of all of the committees including what the committees are (we did so in the summit but we need a simple majority of the forum to actually establish them)
4. Establish the members of the International Court
5. Get some basic International laws on the books

I have ranked these in the order I think these should occur and we may want to look into starting them asap. This can be a place where we discuss the process of getting these done or what I might have missed here.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Sorry for the double post but in 72 hours I will start a thread for establishing the general secretary unless there is a significant objection.
Has Been
What's Next?

Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Okay, so we need to unless someone wants any changes, eventually, vote on WFR 1. I'll say after 48 hours of a second and no continued debate we vote. A simple majority is needed and from there we start president elections while we move on to the rest of this list. Anybody opposed to that plan?
Has Been
What's Next?

Sounds great!  Volaworand will of course use the opportunity to legalize bribery and corruption directly into the WF processes.  All hail the penguinite monopoly!

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Well, you're not a member nation of the WF, so....No, you can't propose such things to be legal.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Guess I am just a non-status observer....  cry's in my SPIT

Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Okay do we want to use the Sedunn or UK draft for WFR #2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has Been
What's Next?

Has an application process been developed yet?

(12-21-2017, 07:15 AM)Volaworand Wrote: Has an application process been developed yet?

That's what we are working on.

Has Been
What's Next?

(12-21-2017, 12:24 AM)Omega Wrote: Okay do we want to use the Sedunn or UK draft for WFR #2?

Perhaps the latest version, which would mean Sedunn's draft.
He isn't stating anything else than the others did in the former suggestions.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)