We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Should Amerion be a member of the CRS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aye
76.92%
30 76.92%
Nay
5.13%
2 5.13%
Abstain
17.95%
7 17.95%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[PASSED] A1908.01: Nomination of Amerion to the Council on Regional Security

Legislators,

A proposal has been introduced to induct @Amerion into the Council on Regional Security.

The debate thread can be found here.

A motion and a second have been received to bring this nomination to a vote.

As this is a nomination, the voting period is three days and will require a simple majority of those voting in favour to pass, with the exception of abstentions. The vote will end on the 28th of August, 2019, at [url=https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge...nt=cursive] 2:10: AM (UTC)[/url].

Please vote by poll if possible. If you cannot vote by poll, post 'Aye', 'Nay' or 'Abstain' in this thread. Please do not vote both by poll and by post. Comments and discussion belong in the debate thread and may be moved there.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
[-] The following 1 user Likes Omega's post:
  • Beepee

Seeing as how a simple majority has voted in favor of the motion to confirm Amerion the CRS, I declare the vote passed. The breakdown of votes is as follows: 
[Image: Vote_breakdown.png]
The record of how individual members voted may be found here.

Congratulations to Amerion.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021