We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

FiHami/Great Novania

Ministry of Defense of FiHami
Toa'a Kaio
Minister of Defense
18/01/2020

To whom this may concern,

I am responding on behalf of FiHami as a thanks to responding to our request for help. I am the Minister of Defense in FiHami, in charge of overseeing all of FiHami's intelligence and militia forces.
I would like to request a meeting between the member in charge of these matters for negotiations. In this meeting, I would also like to clarify the details of the operation we are running, if complete secrecy can be maintained.

Best Regards,

Toa'a Kaio
Minister of Defense
[-] The following 2 users Like phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Enzoci, rosaferri

Novanian Ministry of Defense
19/01/2020
Andresa Caramelo
Minister of defense
I am responding on behalf of Great Novania. Being the minister of defense i will be in charge of the negotiations.
We will schedule a meeting in an undisclosed location to discuss the details of the operation and how Great Novania can aid FiHami.
Best regards,
Andresa Caramelo
[Image: sketch-1579751831781-1.png]
I am a new roleplayer representing the Empire of Great Novania. I am new, so I might make some mistakes, sorry if these happen....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Enzoci's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14

EGGRARIA COMMITTEE ON DEFENSE
On Behalf of the Head of Committee

Hello, Toa'a Kaio,

It is in the interest of the committee that a special meeting be held regarding your specific situation to better understand our role in assisting you. We believe you to be a friend of peace, and thus are eager to assist in your endeavours and prosperity. However, as it stands, we cannot assist a blank check; we are currently dealing with our own issues on the border of the Fourteenth province and cannot provide much in terms of military strength. However, we can send military advisors and certain reserve teams that can assist in your nation's defense. However, all military action would have to be ratified by the Committee of Representatives as a suspension of the Charter of the Committee on Defense.

Thank you for your cooperation, and hoping for a future of peace,
Eggrarian Committee of Defense
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

(01-19-2020, 11:55 AM)Enzoci Wrote:
19/01/2020
Andresa Caramelo
Minister of defense
I am responding on behalf of Great Novania. Being the minister of defense i will be in charge of the negotiations.
We will schedule a meeting in an undisclosed location to discuss the details of the operation and how Great Novania can aid FiHami.
Best regards,
Andresa Caramelo

Ministry of Defence of FiHami

Toa'a Kaio
Minister of Defense
19/01/2020

Andresa Caramelo,

We would like to meet as soon as possible. For privacy reasons, I do ask that we communicate sensitive details here, but only here and in person. Are we to meet somewhere in Great Novania or perhaps FiHami? I would also like to suggest that we meet towards the evening or the night.

I also will disclose now, my supervisor, the Chief of FiHami, will be joining us.
She has been on the field and understands the situation better than I.

Best regards,

Toa'a Kaio
Minister of Defense
[-] The following 1 user Likes phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Enzoci

19/01/2020
Andresa Caramelo
Minister of defense
Toa'a Kaio,

We will prepare a safe location in Great Novania to assure the safety and secrecy of the meeting. The details of the location and time where we will meet will be sent together with this message.

Best regards,

Andresa Caramelo
I am a new roleplayer representing the Empire of Great Novania. I am new, so I might make some mistakes, sorry if these happen....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Enzoci's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14

"We're meeting... there?" Finix looked over Toa'a's shoulder to the note from Great Novania's Minister of Defense, shaking her head. "Isn't that too public? You supposedly said that you don't want word that I-"

"Yes, ki Ha'Coron'. It will be safe, and despite it already being a very private location, I was assured that utmost privacy will be maintained. As for during transport, just wear normal civilian clothes rather than your normal outfits, perhaps a pair of glasses, and you'll be unrecognizable."

"Alright, fine. Hurry up and reply back."

Finix shrugged, sitting back down in a corner and grabbing a random book off Toa'a's bookshelf. Toa'a merely chuckled, writing a letter of confirmation to the Great Novanian Minister carefully.

I am merely writing to confirm. My superior and I will be at the meeting place, at the specified time. We look forward to meeting with you.

Best Regards,
Toa'a Kaio, Minister of Defense.
  • Enzoci

"Everything is ready miss" Said the Sargent in charge of the squad protecting the building. It was an "Abandoned" werehouse, but in reality it had more hidden secrets than one could guess by just looking at it. "The area is prepared and secure. I don't know why the extra security measures, after all this place, specifically this warehouse, is already very safe."

"You can never be too sure" Said Andresa, while looking at a tablet. "Anyways, tell your squad to stay alert, mainly during the occasion. Protect the building as best as you can."

"Hello, minister. It is a pleasure to meet you face-to-face."

Toa'a stepped in to the warehouse, followed by Finix, who quickly took off the glasses from her face and rubed her eyes, allowing her face to return to the permanent glare she always had. Toa'a stepped up to Andresa, and moved his hand to his shoulder.

"I am FiHami's Minister of Defense Toa'a Kaio, and this is the chief of FiHami. She is the supervisor I was referring to."

"Honorable... Andresi? It is a pleasure to meet you." Finix went to shake Andresa's hand.
  • Enzoci

"It's a pleasure to meet you two too." She says with a smile in her face, while shaking Toa'a's hand. "Please come with me."

The "Abandoned" Warehouse seems to be pretty clean for an abandoned place. It also seems to be slightly smaller in the inside than in the outside.

They arrive in the back of the warehouse. Andresa guides them to a room that is being protected by two guards. When they enter the small room, they notice that it has soundproof walls to stop anyone who could try to spy on them from hearing their conversation. There is a white square table with multiple stuffed chairs around it.

"Please take a seat. Here we can talk without anyone hearing us."

"Thank you very much for reaching out to help us regarding our situation. I will begin by saying that a presumably-deceased spy gave us intel that the Antarchi terrorist group operates out of 2 bases. When recieving that news, only 1 location was known."

"This spy was supposed to have found the location of the second base, but we presumed he was captured and killed when the meeting that was supposed to happen became an attempted kidnapping when a different man arrived. I, as well as the head of our secret service, had come up with a plan to push the death of ki Ha'Coron' in hopes that the Antarchi forces would become overconfident in their military strategy, as before they were succeeding at pushing our own militias further and further inland." Toa'a grabbed a few papers from his coat, placing them on the table. While the writing was in Finixi, Finix took the opportunity to translate.

"As you see here, this one here," Finix pointed to the first paper, a written letter, "... This one's a letter from Commander Hatuputek Hastofi, detailing that they recaptured the area around South Ha'Hani, and currently seem to be at a stalemate."

"The other papers on the bottom is a report from ki Ha'Coron' herself." Toa'a briefly patted Finix' head, who quickly whirrled around and glared furiously at the man.

"So, allow me to summarize the report. The Rainbow Feather squad was deployed and tasked to seek and destroy the 2nd base. However, we only accomplished the 'seek' portion. I made the executive decision to save the 'destroy' for later. Additionally, the area was heavily guarded. We could not infiltrate at the time to determine the structure of this base, if any civilians were present, or anything else."

"This is our summary of the exact situation at the moment. Do you have any questions for myself or my superior?" Toa'a asked, shifting forward in his seat.
  • Enzoci