We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DONE] Discretionary edits: minor formatting and capitalization stuff

I'm back with another round of discretionary edits! (Again, I'm keeping the actual text of the change in spoilers so it's easier to read through)

1) The Times Act passed after I made the previous round of discretionary edits, so I'm updating the spacing to match the others now.

2) The numbering in the Cultural Act of the following subsections need to be corrected.

3) All instances of "The South Pacific" are being changed to "the South Pacific" (this includes the Criminal Code, the Political Parties Act, the Proscription Act, the Regional Communications Act, and the Regional Officers Act)

4) Every law has "legislators" with a lowercase "l", and the Charter has some instances of "Legislators" with a capital "L", so I am changing them all to lowercase.

5) "Cabinet" isn't capitalized in one part of the the Charter.

6) The Regional Officers Act has an extra space.

7) In the Elections Act itself, it refers to the act as the "Election Act".
[-] The following 2 users Like Purple Hyacinth's post:
  • Jebediah, Penguin

Thank god we have a pedant very meticulous person as our chair  Tounge

...for some reason there's something I really like about being obsessive about these things.
[Image: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jebediah's post:
  • Purple Hyacinth

The edits have been completed!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Purple Hyacinth's post:
  • Jebediah