We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Accepted Elegarth's Application for: Legislator

User name: Elegarth (ID:81)
Nation: South Elegarth
WA Nation: The Seeker of Power
Main Nation: Elegarth
Significant aliases: Elegarth, Seeker, Angel of Death
Other regions: All the feeders
Bans: None that I know off
Discord account: Elegarth#8848

Applying for: Legislator
What are you interested in?: I've always loved the idea of being an active member of all the Feeders. Is my little passion in the game.
Prior Experience: I used to be legislator in TSP long ago. Never super active, tho. Same in TEP, TNP. Delegate of TWP, Regent and Senator of NPO, etc.
Availability during update: N/A

Preferred contact method: Via a private message on Discord
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elegarth's post:
  • Mtlaing

Welcome! Your application is pending.

While you're waiting, why not take a look at the FAQ or our Discord server?

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.

Hey Ele!
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

It's Elegarth! Happywide
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(11-07-2021, 04:25 PM)HumanSanity Wrote: Hey Ele!

Heya!

(11-07-2021, 04:41 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: It's Elegarth! Happywide

It's a Me. Mariogarth... I mean, lol...
You are just a puppet... You have no soul!
[Image: HW5PB6l.jpg]

Delegarth when? Tounge
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

(11-08-2021, 05:58 PM)Roavin Wrote: Delegarth when? Tounge

Well, LOD is quite active in NPO, and I doubt you guys in democratic regions would elect me... so nope for a while I guess?

Can I have a coffee while I wait? xD

Just kidding guys, take all the time you need. Just wanted to post here so that I don't lose the thread cuz I suck at forums lately

You have been accepted!

Welcome to the Assembly! We have a guide for new members here, and if you haven't done so yet, you can join our Discord server here. And of course, feel free to ask any questions!

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.