We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,391

?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,392

I've seen the Swedish king a couple of times. The first time I was very young, and I only remember it faintly. Apparently I was very disappointed that he didn't wear a crown and a red cloak Tounge

I've also seen the current PM of Sweden once, but that was a couple of months before the elections.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#2,393

(02-07-2016, 09:41 AM)rhinotaz Wrote: Did you meet him, Scopie? :0

No, there was no news report "Hey, Richard Rawlings comes to Malmö, everybody run see him!". I learnt about it many months later on Discovery Channel.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,394

(02-07-2016, 10:44 AM)Qwert Wrote: I've seen the Swedish king a couple of times. The first time I was very young, and I only remember it faintly. Apparently I was very disappointed that he didn't wear a crown and a red cloak Tounge

I've also seen the current PM of Sweden once, but that was a couple of months before the elections.

You live in zhe capital?
The Solar System Scope

#2,395

(02-07-2016, 10:45 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 10:44 AM)Qwert Wrote: I've seen the Swedish king a couple of times. The first time I was very young, and I only remember it faintly. Apparently I was very disappointed that he didn't wear a crown and a red cloak Tounge

You live in zhe capital?

No. The king and his family travel around a lot for ceremonies and stuff, more so than the PM or other politicians (who I guess are too busy for that Wink). I think the time I saw the PM he was doing his election campaign or something like that.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

#2,396

I saw the President of Peru three years ago. He was speaking at a conference where I was working as part of the organising staff. I also saw the President of the Philippines during the 2008 APEC Summit in Lima. I was part of the school band, and we were asked to play at a small ceremony she would attend. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#2,397

(02-07-2016, 11:52 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I saw the President of Peru three years ago. He was speaking at a conference where I was working as part of the organising staff. I also saw the President of the Philippines during the 2008 APEC Summit in Lima. I was part of the school band, and we were asked to play at a small ceremony she would attend. Smile

Wut.
(02-07-2016, 10:49 AM)Qwert Wrote: No. The king and his family travel around a lot for ceremonies and stuff, more so than the PM or other politicians (who I guess are too busy for that Wink). I think the time I saw the PM he was doing his election campaign or something like that.
Wow. Löfven came to Malmö, but for visiting the synagogue due to antisemitism problems.
The Solar System Scope

#2,398

I might have seen the Icelandic president when I was younger, but I'm not really sure.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

#2,399

The highest political member I've seen is my city's mayor.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,400

I shook hands with one of the previous Education Ministers of the State, who happened to be Peter Garrett at the time Smile
But if he doesn't count, then my city's mayor is all I've seen.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy: