We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Guess the Next Person to Post!
#6,491

No.

Vola?
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#6,492

Not quite.

Qwert might be next, I think.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#6,493

Yes.

Kringle?
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

#6,494

Why yes, that's me.

Qwert always seems like a sure bet.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#6,495

Low odds Wink

Kringle?
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

#6,496

That's right again. Two for two.

Qwert, I presume.

Legal Resources:
#6,497

Yes!

Kringle?
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

#6,498

Nope!

But Kringle for sure next.

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

#6,499

No.

Owl?
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

#6,500

Nope.
Kringle this time though
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)