We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Last Person to Post Wins II
#3,601

Anyone also using bullet journals?
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#3,602

What is a bullet journal?
CYAN!

TSP: Siyania.
#3,603

I have the same question
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#3,604

Me too.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#3,605

Looks like we're on the same page then, at least
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#3,606

same page of what?
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister
#3,607

this thread

#3,608

A bullet journal is a notebook, which shall help you to plan your days and be more productive in general. Keep yourself on track with your goals.
Many people also feel artistically inclined when doing bullet journals. It can also have a therapeutic effect to some extent.
But since y'all weren't aware of what that was, I just assume, y'all don't have something like this ^^
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#3,609

Don't need one to win.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#3,610

Win for me