We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] Reorganization of the Assembly Forums and Archives

Fellow Legislators,

While I believe that the Assembly forums is currently, I would say, in a good and acceptable state, there are weaknesses and loopholes in which I think need to be addressed. Those issues have lead to a pileup of threads in the Assembly forums and archives, without a concrete, long-term solution to deal with the pileups. One of the things I want to happen is for a Legislator to not be able to find the things they need as a result of poor organization. Aware of the fact that there are many experienced administrators in this Assembly, may I ask that Legislators contribute their ideas and experience to together form a reorganization plan, which will in turn create an organized Assembly.
[Image: VCUpXJI.png1]

BZERNELEG 

South Pacifican. Public Servant. Creator. In that order.

Official Thread • Lampshade Broadcasting Company • The Tsunamy Institution of the Law and Public Policy

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bzerneleg's post:
  • Poppy

Messages In This Thread
[DISCUSSION] Reorganization of the Assembly Forums and Archives - by Bzerneleg - 03-17-2019, 09:48 AM