We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Adding links to the wiki

I think TSPedia (the wiki) could be made easier to find. How about adding a link to it on the WFE, in #welcome on the main Discord server, and as a quick link (it's called that in the TSP default theme) where you also can find links to the laws and the Discord server?
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 3 users Like Qwert's post:
  • Pētea, Pronoun, Purple Hyacinth

Any thoughts?
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Anyone?
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

I definitely agree with this, but I'd also like to know the thoughts of anyone with the ability/authority to change any of these things
[-] The following 1 user Likes Purple Hyacinth's post:
  • Qwert

I've always personally been the opinion that the purpose of a wiki is that anybody can add information... you know, like how wikis work in real life Tounge

If there has actually been a need to protect pages, it would be good to hear that, but I think it hasn't really been an issue and more pages can always be protected if necessary.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

I would like to know how that project is going and what is there now.
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

(04-18-2022, 09:28 PM)Pronoun Wrote: I've always personally been the opinion that the purpose of a wiki is that anybody can add information... you know, like how wikis work in real life Tounge

If there has actually been a need to protect pages, it would be good to hear that, but I think it hasn't really been an issue and more pages can always be protected if necessary.

If you're referring to Hya's post, I think she refers to forum admins/those who can add buttons here on the forum.

(04-20-2022, 12:54 PM)Penguin Wrote: I would like to know how that project is going and what is there now.

The wiki isn't a single project. The wiki has a massive and growing amount of RP related articles of various degrees of being finished. Game side has fewer but generally more complete articles, relating to TSP government, elections and foreign embassies.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

I'm going to relive this- even though I'll probably get yelled at for doing so. But rules were meant to be broken, so...

Us in the Cabinet are in the midst of dicussing the potential reshuffling of RO slots, and I would love to bring this up...adding a few other RP links than the Pacifica one and RP map one. On the campaign trail for Minister of Culture, I talked to @Maverick about this, and potentially adding links to the A1-0 and Aurora canons on the WFE. I'll see if it is too long to add the links, but hopefully it isn't.
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

We are going to switch forums soon enough, so don’t expect any substantial changes to this forum.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Yeah I know we are switching forums...I was talking about on NS.
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer