We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Foreign Languages Game

This game is about posting phrases or sentences in another language. So let's start!

Die Suid-Stille Oseaan
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

There is already a game like this.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(01-12-2015, 04:39 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: There is already a game like this.
Nope. That is a conversation, this is a game where you guess the language. Example:
(X) said:
Hola

{X} said:
Its Spanish

[Random language]...

And so on
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Do we use Google Translate here or do we guess? Tounge

I would guess its Dutch and that it means "The South Pacific".

Here's one for you:
Grundläggande mänskliga rättigheter.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

(01-12-2015, 06:46 PM)Qwert Wrote: Do we use Google Translate here or do we guess? Tounge

Here's one for you:
Incorrect and that is Swedish for Basic Human Rights(although my thing does mean The South Pacific). Hint: The language is related to Dutch but originated in Africa.

(01-12-2015, 07:20 PM)Ryccia Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 06:46 PM)Qwert Wrote: Do we use Google Translate here or do we guess? Tounge

Here's one for you:
Incorrect and that is Swedish for Basic Human Rights(although my thing does mean The South Pacific). Hint: The language is related to Dutch but originated in Africa.

It's Affrikaans

It's gotta be.

Ich mag Rosinen.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

(01-12-2015, 07:58 PM)QuietDad Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 07:20 PM)Ryccia Wrote:

Here's one for you:

It's Affrikaans
Correct!

(01-12-2015, 08:32 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: It's gotta be.

Ich mag Rosinen.
Definitely German.

Unë jam nga një ishull

Albanian, I guess.

Эта игра интересна.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Russian?

Le chat noir.