We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Formatting Thread

Hello, and welcome to a thread that is unpreceded by any thread on this forum. In this thread you will experience the majestic world of formatting posts. The rules are simple: post any formatted post you want as long it is formatted.(those things are supposed to be coloured, by the way.)
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

What is the point of this thread?
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

This is almost as spammy as my old thread!!!!
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST RANDOM THINGS. YOU CAN NEARLY POST ANY REASONABLE formatted THING. LiKe NeIl ArMsTrOnG's FaMoUs quOTE 
BACKWARDS.
The Solar System Scope

Imagine what it would be like if smilies also were formatable!
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

YEAH! IMAGINE THAT!
The Solar System Scope

Qwert TM
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

W̡͙͖͖̰̣̠̥̞̝̻̜͇͔͚͇̬͉ͯ͆̍͋͂̅̏͌ͮͮ͛ͩ̚̚͜h̷̡͕͈̼̠͔̠̝̝̹̰̳͒̋͌ͮ̋ͭͪ̈́̐͝͞a̵͆͆ͭ̑͗ͧͫͩ̃̊̌̂̃̌̐̾̐̈̚͜҉̝̯̥͕̦̗͕͎̝̦͝͡ţ̦̱͚͉͍̲̣̻̘̠͉̳̥̪̼͎̘̲͒ͦ͆̽͐̋̃ͮ͒̋ͫ͘ ̢̠̯̜̳͖̦̯̩̞͓̲̰̗͔͈͖̖̯ͯ̀̋ͣ͋͟͡͡t̨͍̩̳̫̖̳̙̃̏̌̇͒̃͗͘̕͞͡h̶̢̡͈̺̜̮̩͇̱̬̖̦̺̖̬͈̮̹̫͇ͦ̒̑͊͛̐̽̊̋ͪ͊ͦͬ̓͗̇̇ͭ̚͢e̓ͧ̂̇ͦ̔̄̔̿͐ͪ͂̄̒ͯͦ҉̞͕̠̹̫̣͇̜̮͙̼̼̀ ̶̣͔̩̺̬̗̩̘̦̬͈̞̯̬̫̑̅͋̋̅̓̌͑̀̈ͮ͆͊͛̆̿́́͘͠͝h̵̠͍̼̥͉̲̝͇̞̺̞̜͈ͣ̒͐̿͑̿̓ͫ̍̽̍͆ͦͪeͧ̽̓ͤ̾͊̎̀̓̈́̓̉͛͗̐̚҉̗̙͓̱̝̪͎̖̦̩͕͎̻l̸̞̙͖̘̐͆ͭ̃ͪ̅ͥ͛̇̓͢͠l̷͇̬̗̪̬̜͎̥̣͔̺̦̄̏̓͛̑̎̃̈̀ ̴̹̤̙̙̫̘̗̞̬̘͋̇ͬͮ͌̂̕i͔̤͖̳͖̻̇͒͋͂̔̌ͥ̿̏̕͢ş̷̩͕͉̞̩͚̩̫̗̫̘͔͙͖̫̗͍̪͗̏͌͊ͭ̆̇̓́̏͒ͯ́̕ ̵̡̨̬͓̝̗̪̜͍̜͇̞̣̯̟͎̯͔̭̳̝͊͐̔̐̓ͯ͐͟gͭ̊̍̎͡҉̢͍̯͚͇̮̦̝͍̝͔̥ǫ̻̪̳̰͉̦̟̺̣̠̺͓̫̝͈͇͚̜̈́̒ͦ̌̂͌͊́̚i̍́́̈҉̣̭̲̖͢n̷̨̹̹̞͕̮̹̽ͬ̾ͪ̋͂̿ͤͅg̷̴̤̘͕̦̜̤͇͉̣̿̄̈́̏̄̿̾̈́̽ͭ̃̓͒͛ͬ̉́̚͟͡ ̸̷̴̖̦̱̯̞̙̖͖͍̥͖͙̥̤̣͍͕͎ͬ̑ͤ̂̀̆͑̔ͪ͐ͣ͌ͥ̒͑͌̏ͧ̃o̸̲̠̳̜̅̓͐ͭ̾̂ͪ̑̽ͨ͑͛̃̅ͣͧ̀͝n̅̆̀ͨ͐͛ͯ͗͋̑͂̋̿ͮͥ̂̊ͧ́҉͏̯̰̝̻͚̝̥̩̺̦̝͍̯͉?̵̛ͩ̂̀̔̑̎ͯ̈̄̓̃̈͋ͥ̈ͣ͢҉̪̱̤͔̱͍͕̙͚͓͇̭͟

<33

I don't know
The Solar System Scope

[-] The following 1 user Likes The Solar System Scope's post:
  • Volaworand

Oh, okay then!

<33