We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

NOW OPEN: Administrator Training Programme

WELCOME TO THE ADMINISTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAMME!

Due to a recent shortage in manpower and the need to continue taking care of certain administrative duties, the Administrative Team has decided to institute the Administrative Training Programme. This is a 24-hour crash course on how to be an administrator in this forum.

Who can apply?
Anyone! If you are a citizen, feel free to post your interest as a reply to this thread.

What will happen to those who apply?
They will be given an orange 'Administrator in Training' mask that grants them access to all secret areas of the forum, like the Admin Lounge and the Cabinet Office, and their usernames will be listed in the Forum Team page.

Can I abuse my powers as Admin in Training?
Absolutely. Since you are still learning, mistakes can happen. Just try not to permanently ban anyone from the forum. Tounge

Sorry...did you say I would have access to the secret areas of the forum??
Yes! You will be able to view and post in both the Admin Lounge and the Cabinet Office. The Admin Lounge and the Cabinet Office.

How do I apply!
Just post your interest as a reply, and we'll be giving you a nice orange masking. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Bad April Fools is bad

I demand admin.

Given the recent circumstances, it's kinda sad this is likely a joke instead of a serious program to recruit new administrators.

(04-01-2015, 12:06 AM)Todd McCloud Wrote: Bad April Fools is bad

(04-01-2015, 12:08 AM)Farengeto Wrote: I demand admin.

(04-01-2015, 12:10 AM)Wolf Wrote: Given the recent circumstances, it's kinda sad this is likely a joke instead of a serious program to recruit new administrators.

Thank you all for your interest! I'm excited to say that all of your applications have been accepted! You can all enable your new masking in the "Groups" section of your UserCP!

Actually, yeah. If we suggest administrators who can perform IP checks and regularly update the citizen list to prevent election catastrophes, would current administration listen?

Not something that belongs in this thread. :wink:
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

My mistake

Why does Wolf get to praise the sun? I praise it every gott damned day.
Zaolat
Vizier of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris

Also, is it common policy for those who have been masked as "Adminstrator in Training" to be able to view the cabinet forum?