We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Flash News

Here you can have brief discussons about the news being posted on Flash News. Please keep in mind that while brief conversations are fine, full-blown discussions about larger events would probably be best placed in a separate OOC in Bantam Harbour, Shipwreck Cove or some other location.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(06-12-2015, 07:54 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Ryccia will send humanitarian aid into Farengeto by air. Boxes will be delivered via parachute, and as Ryccia and Farengeto don't hold the best relations, the planes will go immediately, hoping to not get caught by anti-air weaponry, if Farengeto decides to fire.
...why are you sending me aid?

How did you have a full capture of SRT officials, conduct a referendum, and hold a trial in 12 minutes?

You are going through a transition, so armed conflict may have happened?

What do you need?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(06-12-2015, 08:23 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: How did you have a full capture of SRT officials, conduct a referendum, and hold a trial in 12 minutes?

They are in trial, it did not ended. And the government had the ballots prepared(The battle lasted an hour).
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

From the announcement that it would happen, it was twelve minutes.

~Professor Henn, Hardcore Leftist, Totally not a Dinosaur

(06-12-2015, 08:26 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: From the announcement that it would happen, it was twelve minutes.

~Professor Henn, Hardcore Leftist, Totally not a Dinosaur
The report was given an hour later of the start of the battle.

Also, the referendum has just begun, it did not ended. The final results will be given on Monday.

(06-12-2015, 08:23 PM)Ryccia Wrote: You are going through a transition, so armed conflict may have happened?

What do you need?

You mean the bloodless coup?

(06-12-2015, 08:28 PM)Farengeto Wrote:
(06-12-2015, 08:23 PM)Ryccia Wrote: You are going through a transition, so armed conflict may have happened?

What do you need?

Oh. I thought there was a revolt in the Cephio Islands and the coup, since the military was used.

(06-12-2015, 08:29 PM)Ryccia Wrote:
(06-12-2015, 08:28 PM)Farengeto Wrote:

What do you need?

Oh. I thought there was a revolt in the Cephio Islands and the coup, since the military was used.

The revolt was entirely within the Cephio Islands  (except for terror attacks), which represents a very small portion of Farengeto.