We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Nordic Club

You might think that those silly Romance languages seem nice, but they cannot beat the master languages of SVENSKA och NORSK og DANSK og ÍSLENSKA ja SUOMI and all the other languages that are spoken in these countries. These languages are allowed here freely (except of the ones of the Finno-Ugric language tree, sorry Finns, you just talk to weird :/).

LÅT FESTEN BÖRJA!!!
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Superior? Hah! Am sorry to say(no really, sorry) that nordic languages are not superior. They are too difícil to understand. I tried learning Danish in Duolingo and in a few weeks I gave up.

Plus, ROMANCE LANGUAGES STRONK!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Come, Ryccia! Let's unite our might! ROMANCE LANGUAGE POWAH! ACTIVATE!

<33

Mycket bra initiativ! Det känns faktiskt väldigt ovant att skriva på svenska här på forumet, men nu finns ingen återvändo! Klackarna i taket!
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Ryccia, eu precisa da sua ajuda! Eles trouçeram artilharia pesada!

<33

Detta är min gebit, kommer de hit går de på en nit. Med rim och reson, ska vi nog få fason, på den garnison, av talare av romanska språk, som tagit sig till vårt stråk.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

¡Tomen esto, nórdicos! ¡Nunca se deja un hermano de los romances solo! ¡De una manera u otra, estamos relacionados etnicamente y lingüisticamente! ¡Te ayudare, rhinotaz! ¿Que necesitas?

¡RE-RECONQUISTA! ¡LENGUAS ROMANCES FUERTES! ¡ROMA, DAME TUS PODERES!

*Prepara armas*
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Tack och lov, att ingen låg och sov, när Caesar och män från Rom, över vidderna kom. Till Norden nådde de ej, utan stoppades tackvare mångas fej.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Visa dem Qwert med rim och rån, få dem se ut som en fån.
(09-10-2015, 02:02 PM)Ryccia Wrote: They are too difícil to understand. I tried learning Danish in Duolingo and in a few weeks I gave up.
Också kan man säga att Danskarna har en av världens mest svåra språk. Anledning till ingen av immigranterna vill stanna där.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Vi i Norden må vara få, och här på forumet bara två. Men till vårt språks försvar, kommer vi envar. Med å, ä och ö, smälter isen och blir till tö. Men hur många av er, inser, att vi alla till de indoeuropeiska språken hör, och därmed sluta bråka bör?

You guys are missing out on the greatest rhymes of my life!
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator