We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

A day in the life of #the_south_pacific

[Image: 7b435712bb6dc9e4a5334e15a4abfb21.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why #tsp is so much better. #thesouthpacific is a dangerous place to be.

I hear it was couped tonight.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(10-09-2015, 11:42 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I hear it was couped tonight.

You could almost say that a URA was done. :wink:

(10-09-2015, 11:42 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I hear it was couped tonight.

Not like any chat was lost. More active than it's been in months. Don't feel like I lost anything by being banned.

I have zero sympathy for the channel, so no complaints from me. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

How surprising. Foreign influences on what is supposed to be a TSP channel.

(10-11-2015, 01:37 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: How surprising. Foreign influences on what is supposed to be a TSP channel.

I'm currently being lectured by non-TSPers about my treatment on non-TSPers in what should be a TSP channel.

10 of 13 ops being non-TSPers is certainly proof of how much the TSP channel is actually TSP

You are all just so wrong. You can't be "in control" so it's evil. The fact that non TSPers are ops helps in that op actions are non-biased. Keeping "outsiders" in the communications helps in Foreign affairs. If you want to play isolationists, have at it. You to will all get bored and move on. 

All of the actions, by the people who fought to make the channel open, are being done without public discussion in secret, in your own worlds. 

So glad you got me out of the SPSF that has now become the laughing stock of game play. SO glad that foriegn affairs has done nothing. So glad that half a dozen RPers can keep the forum "busy".

NONE of you are banned from #the_south_pacific. Instead of running away, stand and fight for your convictions, or at least voice them.

You all are the reasons for the decline of the region because alot of us are tired of kissing YOUR ass.

This region has not faced a decline. This region has faced an evolution, and we might say, rise, out of the constant bickering and bullshit that GP politics makes. Call us Culturalists for being more interested in RP and the culture side of things than in GP.

I also must apologize, but I don't take NS life advice from a group of people that just happen to be the ops of an IRC Channel. Torch and burn to you if you think you can still affect the development of this great region towards one that others may use as a proxy region in their stupid politics.