We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Help needed

Help me RP community, you're my only hope!

I need help from people in our awesome roleplay community for two things:
  • Compiling a short list of canon events that any newcomer should know (Sporaltryan War, Second War, SCO, SSU, etc). Nothing too overwhelming, just the very basics to have a decent idea of where our canon is right now.
  • Volunteers to answer questions from newcomers. Basically, people who would be willing to have their names put on a "Welcome to Treasure Island" post, so any newcomer could PM them if they need some basic guidance or pointing in the right direction ("where can I post X", "is Y allowed", etc).
I hope I can count on you guys!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I donate myself to the Empire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Count me in (on both things)!

[Reserved space for cannon fodder stuff]
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

I would like to help with both.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

I would like to help with the second please!
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

I'd still need some help coming up with a list of basic events from our canon, stuff that any newcomer would want to know. Nothing complicated. I'm just looking for stuff like:

Second War: conflict fought between X and Y, ended in Z. See [url] for more information.
(And so on)
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I won't help directly, but if someone needs some of my memories and experience, PM me if you wish.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Looks like you won't be needing much help with the canon compilation Happywide

A note and a suggestion:
  • I believe Noctenos participated in the Great War, on the "Imperial side".
  • Maybe a section about NS stats could be added, stating that we don't use the gameplay population numbers or economics in canon RP.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Good thinking!
I had forgotten about stats. Maybe also a link to the Logic Police thread?

Legal Resources:

Could be a good idea, or we could start over. How do you become an officer? Tounge

Also, B&N has a thread with good RP advice. Not sure if it will be updated, but what's already there is worth linking to.

http://tspforums.xyz/thread-2057.html
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator