We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Accession of Zadiner

Esteemed Delegations,

In compliance with Clause 12 of the Charter I refer to this Council the accession application of the Constitutional Monarchy of Zadiner. I have found it to be in good standing and I have verified that its application has been adequately filled.

Carlo Bazzoli
Secretary General

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

We would like to hear from the representative from Zadiner their reason for applying to the SCO. We would also like to know if the nation has any internal problems that may affect its international relations.

Tunne Revvalu
Representative to the SCO
Kingdom of Sedunn
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

We are terribly sorry for our late reply.
As of now, we believe we can be a great trade partner. We have valuable resources that many nations don't have. We are also a reliable help to nations that need it.
Currently we don't really have any issues that would affect relations, but our Ryccian refugee housing issue is quite bad.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

We are aware of the situation with the Ryccian refugees, and we hope we can help them. What does Zadiner think should be done?

Sedunn would like to inquire as to the cargo of the Zadiner cruise ship that recently arrived in Vercopa.

Tunne Revvalu
Representative to the SCO
Kingdom of Sedunn
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

We have an incredibly warm relation with Zadiner, we have gone through quite a lot of diplomatic deals and treaties. There has been no foul play with them. An act that we've done with them is creating a scholarship program between the two countries. We endorse this nation as a member of the SCO, for it could bring quite much to the table.

We are interested in the Sedunnic delegate's question to Zadiner, as well as inquire the "resource that many nations don't have" We also want to inquire what would Zadiner do in the cases of an international emergency, say a tsunami that just hit a member nation. How would it act?

Senior International Delegate to the SCO
Dee Lestari
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

We are truly sorry, but that cargo's information cannot be released at this time. We will try to get the information but it will be hard.
Dealing with the refugees is hard. Currently some are living in third world conditions in a first world country. We have been unable to find sufficient homes anywhere. If Ryccia comes together we will be in close talks to send some back over but we will still have many. We are unsure about what to do so we would like the SCO to provide their ideas.
While we may have gone over the top with the resource bit, we have one major one. Currently bauxite is in huge supply but with little buyers. We are hoping that member nations would be interested in buying the product from us. This will benefit all economies. We also have a high number of young people who are skilled in the areas of Urban/Country Design and many in IT. We would like to know if any nations would be in favour of receiving some high performing young people to further develop their countries.
Lastly, international aid is something Zadiner is working on. We believe our previous efforts have been insufficient so we are working on getting some more aid to provide to nations. However in the event of a small scale disaster our efforts would be helpful. A large scale disaster such as a tsunami has the potential to affect several nations at once, and Zadiner is in the firing line if an earthquake was to occur in the the South Pacific Ocean.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

It was a cruise ship. Either that wasn't anything civilian, or you're the one controlling civilians. I'd implore you to release the cargo information if you don't want the international community breathing down your neck.

Brutus Nero
Cathalean Ambassador

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Just then as the discussions are starting, a woman with a veil entered the room. Her skin is quite radiant, not a lot has seen it before. She was supposed to be the temporary Chief-Counsellor as the trial for Amelia Francesca Elena is going on.

[Image: Foto-Ayana-Moon-Gadis-Korea-Muslim-3.jpg]
(Picture of Priscilla Romanov)
"I believe that my Senior International Delegate told you about my arrival, I am Priscilla Romanov of the Hammerstarian Crescent Party. I am a temporary delegate sent by Acting Paladin of International Relations Minamoto Shizuka Rowena to respond to the events in the SCO in the absence of the Chief Counsellor and the Vice-Chief Counsellor."

The radiant girl sat down in her delegacy table and read the notes taken by Dee Lestari and Francis Drummond.

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

The Zadinerian speaker was slightly annoyed by the random interruption but kept it to himself.
'This information is strictly for us and Vercopa. We are sure Cathalea has its many secrets that would be rather kept behind closed doors'.
Alexander Dean
Zadinerian Delegate/Speaker

OOC: Doesn't Cathalea not exist anymore?

"I see that you are annoyed Mr. Dean, Ms. Shizuka wanted to make sure that my role as temporary replacement in this court is known. Would you prefer to start over and let a lot of people question who I am? The focus here is your accession, so please let us proceed." Romanov finished reading the notes in the small book, took the book in her hands and slammed it with one hand.

"Now, Mr. Nero is it? I would like to say to respect the Zadinerian country and its rights to privacy. But yet I must warn the Zadinerian delegate to watch his tongue, if the SCO were to keep so much secrets and keep the case files undisclosed, how can we build trust between each other? The word cooperation is to be focused here, it's written on the name of the organization. We of the Hammerstarian delegacy uphold honesty, transparency and trust in its highest standard. For trust is like an orchid. Beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without those conditions it dies... How can the countries of Pacifica trust the Southern Cooperation Union if we can't trust each other? I am sure that transparency between countries is what the members of the SCO wants..."

She gazed at the court, and continued.

"We took note of Zadiner's willingness to contribute and play a major role in international aid, perhaps being apart of the first response team? Yet when the poisonous haze clouded Hammerstar, and we asked the aid of our neighboring countries including Zadiner, they never responded to us. Never lended a hand in this situation, not even a letter... We would like proof of Zadiner's commitment for international aid and compassion and wether or not they could be relied on the next disaster happens... Actually, what do you think of giving international aid to Ryccia in order to get it back up on its feet?"

Hammerstarian Temporary Chief-Counsellor to the SCO
Priscilla Rowena

- Doraemon