We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resentine: How I learned to stop worrying and love the Insanity

The Eternal Dark Knight of Federation of the Resentine Kingdom
Founded: Tue Mar 10 2015

So... 1 year, 4 months, and 24 days. AKA I'm 4 months and 23 days late for my NS birthday Tounge (but with my real B-day coming up at the end of the week!), and said time late to post this.

It has certainly been an exciting 511 days. I've done a lot more than I ever thought I would. From starting off as an RPer, and doing the Baliish Incident(which I believe still stands as one of the Largest RPs on the current site), to my time in the SPSF that started with the invasion of Lazarus, and has gone on for me to be a General. It's only been a year, but, it's felt like one heck of a journey. I've made plenty of Friends, created an RP Org(It's a WIP, but, we're all still down for it, and not giving up on it any time soon Wink ), fought (political)battles that I never would've otherwise.

I'd like to thank everyone who's been here for this party. Like seriously, all of you. From my closest of friends who have always been willing to help with whatever RP project I was working on, or became close confidants when I needed them to be, to my deepest of Political debating rivals, who made me do my research, to all you folks in SPSF helping keep my favorite division of Government alive. Thank you, all of you. You've really made this quite a special year for me. And then Everyone who elected me Craziest, my Heart goes out to you. holding his beating heart Tounge

So yea, thanks all. It's been so epic so far. I can't wait to write the next one of these!
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

<3
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

I second that emoticon.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

0.0 I'm older than you! Who knew?
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(08-03-2016, 03:22 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: 0.0 I'm older than you! Who knew?

No one, because you're not.

Félicitations, mon ami!

And worry not. Our Organization will prosper in no time!
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Still king of Ksavbyu Tounge
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Smile
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."