We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Ultimate Cake vs. Pie

You already know the basic rules in the endless war between the Cakeitalists and the Pieletariat, but now it's time for the ultimate deciding round (until the next time), so here's a quick recap, with additions:

You may post a picture (or video) of a cake or a pie (or an independent dessert) and add to the scoreboard at the bottom of your post according to the following rules:

1 point in total for any number of cakes, pies or other desserts in your image or video.

Once you've scored that 1 point, you may score any number of additional bonus points according to the following criteria:

1 bonus point if you submitted a video instead of an image.
2 bonus points if your image or video includes some kind of tropical theme.
3 bonus points if your image or video includes some kind of political theme.
4 bonus points if your image or video somehow manages to contain only cakes, pies or independent desserts and some clear and obvious representation of the real world equivalent of their respective ideology.  (What this means is, like so many things in TSP, up for debate).
5 bonus points if your image or video includes a dramatic llama
6 bonus points if your image or video includes both a llama and a coconut.
The spam game management reserves the right to edit scores at any point if they believe the scoring system is being abused.  Additional bonus point scoring criteria may be announced by the management at any time.

Cakitalists: 0
Pieletariat: 0
Independesserts: 0

Umm of all the things I could choose, I had to choose this for the puns and the cake and the cuteness:

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Technically, here are eight different kinds of cake, so, eight points, plz Happywide
[Image: recipe-image-legacy-id--364199_12.jpg?itok=SQT-JZQw]
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Please remember to update the score below your post.

Also the  rules state that only one point will be given for any number of cakes, pies or independent desserts in your image or video, so:

Cakeitalists: 5
Independesserts: 0
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

I present to you a video (which can only be viewed at the site, sorry) that shows how to make cute llama cake pops. They include dried coconut flakes.

I'm confused about how many bonus points this earns, so @Seraph will have to come do the tally. Tounge

(05-29-2017, 06:03 AM)Cormac Wrote: I present to you a video (which can only be viewed at the site, sorry) that shows how to make cute llama cake pops. They include dried coconut flakes.

I'm confused about how many bonus points this earns, so @Seraph will have to come do the tally. Tounge

The cake pops earn you 1, +1 for it being a video and +5 and +6 respectively for the inclusion of llama and coconut.  A very respectable 13 in total.

Cakeitalists: 18

And because everyone but the cakeitalists are doing woeful right now, here's a video about some llama coconut sorbet.

https://youtu.be/W3OiCM9HTBA

Independesserts: 13
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

There is no choice, i have to present the imperial cake!

[Image: 1602c8l.jpg]
ERGVS XVIII
Emperor of Brittanis

Please try to update the scores in your posts.

Cakeitalists: 19

Let me see...
+1 bonus point, submitting a video instead of an image
+2 bonus points for live pictures of a pineapple (can't think of anything more tropical)
+4 bonus points, because the video submitted shows beyond reasonable doubt that cake is more than just a dessert, it's a symbol of an all-including cake world
+5 bonus points, because the chef is both dramatic and fuzzy, by definition a dramatic llama

=> 13 points?

Cakeitalists: 32
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Your math is off by 1... in the 10s place 😛

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium