We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Please Vote Yes to Promote General Roavin to "General"

[Image: PinkRoavinPromotion.png]

Dear TSP Citizen: 

I need your vote: 

Roavin joined SPSF in June 2016,  earlier than me who joined it July-ish, I can't think of any actives who are more veteran than him. Further, he's been heavily involved in antifascist operations (raids) especially CAIN or Sandcastles related, which helps us push our unaligned TSP-first agenda, and he's experienced enough to do the SPSF Intelligence work that I'm planning. Vietnam also needs Roavin's help to keep me in check b/c it takes more than 1 person to do that, and General ResaCrazy is insane enough to think all my ideas are right, so I think he's needed. 

I'm currently SPSF-only, and have been making SPSF missions two updates a day DAILY for all of June, which has taken a toll on my sleep, which hinders my 100% functioning, which means we need Roavin, so I've been wanting to promote him for 30 days but had to wait for "cabinet transitions" and I need your vote. 

(Roavin's Qualifications: 
~He literally participated in every  HUGE defensive operation against me back when I was a raider, for late2016-2017. I think all my raider losses are attributed to him and the defenders that were with him. (Which is insanely ironic 
~I *assume* h'es not going to raid "innocent" regions just b/c I tell him to, but we do enough defenses to keep him entertained and SPSF active, so he makes up a significant portion of SPSF. Just, not the entire thing =P 
~That's kinda why I'm MoMA, I'm willing to do the "dirty work" that he won't. If it ever comes down to it. 
~Kinda why we need Generals+MoMA
~Roavin is online everyday and understands influence and led 600+ defenses (approximately) 
~I also need more SPSF Server Admins and so far, I'm the only one. 
~he made a bot called HunterPrime, which I haven't used yet but it helps with Discord Maskings, apparently o.o)
~Roavin trained Vietnam
~He trained me @defending too. Imean, kinda, I figured out 90% of it by myself since I was reluctant to ask for help (bad habit), but still. 

Please ask me any questions, and vote "For/Against" his promotion to General of the SPSF.

Thanks ^_^ 

Yours sincerely, 

Queen-MoMa, 
Yun

(You can access SPSF Reports in https://discord.gg/r3ExM4w #Reports or SPSF forum)

I've seen Roavin do a lot of cool military and admin things so def. voting for Smile

Aye

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

[10:26 PM] Nakari: for the record roavin's been present at over 1200 operations >_>

Voting for. Roavin's done a lot in a short time, and absolutely deserves this.

Aye

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

Aye

Aye

Sure
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Aye. Roavin's absolutely awesome.

EDIT: since it seems that there's some procedure missing from this, I will use this post to state that I have no objections to this promotion and will happily vote for when it comes time to vote.

(blah blah equal time for voting and debate blah blah)

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.

I motion this to vote

>.<

(Someone needs to second this)