We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Balance of the Force

It's our first Star Wars spam game!

There is just one score this time, but idea is that every time you post you do so as either Sith or Jedi, subtracting a point if you're a Sith and adding one if you're a Jedi!  Let's see who wins at the end of the festival!

Current balance: 0

Jedi!

Current balance: 1
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Jedi!  Sith!

Current balance: 0

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Sith!

Current balance: -1
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Sith!

Current balance: -2

Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Jedi!

balance: -1

(Like my avatar, I can go both ways...)

Sith!  You shall know the power of the dark side!

Current balance: -3

Sith!

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

Jedi!

-1 ('cos Volaworand made their last Sith subtract 2, I'm just cancelling it out).

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk

Jedi

Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Jedi +1

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk