We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Vote for the Dill!

Hello there fellow South Pacifican! I am a mine turtle DylanPickle (on Discord), and I plan to run WA delegate of TSP.

Well who are you?
Well, I joined TSP in July of 2018. In August I became a legislator. I was inactive as legislator for a bit, so I rejoined in November. Since then I have been doing what I can. Also, I am the ambassador to the Conch Kingdom, and try to help in the MoRA. I was also a member of the SPSF. In addition to my career in TSP, I was the very first WA Delegate for the region NOZ, and I helped set up the region. Currently I am the MoFA there.

On a more personal note, I am an avid roleplayer here. I always try to have fun and just be happy!

Why do you want to be Delegate?
I want to enlsave you all, no smother you with butter Honestly, I want to my face out there and get to know you all. I love TSP and its community. Everyone has been so nice to me, and I want to give back by turning love into a weapon

What would you do as Delegate?
As Delegate, I would push for three main things:
  • More allies. TSP has lost some relations over the NPO situation and I want TSP to Branch out to other regions. I want us to get with the smaller regions and make some lasting bonds.
  • More integration between gameside and forum/Discord side. We have thousands of nations gameside, but very few are taking part in elections that affect them and have very little clue of what is going on. As Delegate, I will find ways to get more people involved, improving the region.
  • Rename everything 'bae.' Come on, we all need some more bae in our lives! The South Baecific! WA Baelegate! It is so much better! XD

Why should I vote for you?
Don't you want the best‽ No, that is not why you should vote for me. I may not be the best, or even the most qualified, but all I can say is that I am smart, I know my around TSP, I know some politics, I am likable to most, I do have experience, I am funny, I am kindhearted, and most importantly, it is your decision. Vote for whoever, but remember,

Don't Be Fickle; Vote For The Pickle!

DylanPickle For Delegate
DylanPickle-

Owner of Harmakmis-Gordista and Carta-Agot

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles
[-] The following 2 users Like Dillguy9's post:
  • Poppy, Rebeltopia

Well you definitely nailed the best campaign slogan, now I have "Don't be fickle and vote for the pickle" stuck in my head
Nation: 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121
I'm more active gameside than here but either place I'd love to talk ^-^

Thanks! I strive to be an earworm XD
DylanPickle-

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dillguy9's post:
  • Poppy

Conflicts of Interest:

My main nation and WA nation is Harmakmis.
I have two other roleplay nations of Gordista and Normstard in the TSP.
I also have many puppets in TSP that were for the SPSF.
I also have the nation of Pickdyl in the region of NOZ as its MoFA. 
I also have a bunch of puppets in the region My Colony as a puppet storage for NOZ.
DylanPickle-

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles

Any Questions?
DylanPickle-

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles
  • Poppy

What is your stance on regional security?
The Sakhalinsk Empire, Legislator of the South Pacific
Currently a citizen and legislator of TSP. I am active as Sverigesriket in Europe.

Complete Conflict of Interest
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Sakhalinsk Empire's post:
  • Poppy

Glad to see you're running Dill. We def. need some new blood around here.

That said, I have a couple somewhat related questions.

1) How do you see the delegate finding new allies without stepping on the toes of the MoFA and Cabinet?

1b) Have you considered (or might you consider in the future, if this run isn't successful), running for a position with the Cabinet?

2) Do you have any specific ideas about how you'd better integrate the two sides of the region?

Looking forward to your answers! Good luck!
-tsunamy
[forum admin]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tsunamy's post:
  • Poppy

I think that we are little lax, and we need more security measures to make sure true delegates are voted in. On how to go about that, I will have to see. Good question
DylanPickle-

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles
  • Poppy

Dill, when you were announced you were running and posted your campaign, you were WA Delegate of NOZ.
That position is now vacant as of the 1/2 major.
Did you surrender that position to run? If so; why didn't you tell anyone in your campaign, and how do we know that you won't surrender the WA Delegate position of TSP when you see an opportunity to fill a position in another region?
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister

@Tsunamy
Thank you for your interest. To answer your questions, I will not actually be the who tries to make allies, but instead I will encourage the MoFA to find new allies/ I will scout out some, but not actually declare alliances. More of a motivator. The MoFA will do its part.

I have considered a cabinet run, but for my first campaign, I decided to run for delegate. I will definitely make a run in the future either for MoRA or MoFA.

As for integration, I don't have any specific ideas, but if I do get elected, I will work with people to find the best solution that everyone likes.
DylanPickle-

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles