We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Progressive Party

[Image: MI69oif.png]

THE SOUTH PACIFIC
PROGRESSIVE PARTY

HOW TO JOIN

To join the Progressive Party, send a private message to this account, asking to join the party. Details on our first meeting will be sent to all new members.

PRINCIPLES

The Progressive Party believes in,

I. The democratic process. Reforms ought to be focused on improving our democracy and empowering citizens.

II. Smarter, balanced governance. Decisions have to be based on a comprehensive range of considerations - striking the right balance between our interests, our culture, our international obligations and our values as a region.

III. Civil Rights. A core set of civil rights that is well protected and enforced is essential to the protection of minorities.

IV. Mature and dynamic foreign policy. Foreign diplomacy should be pursued with patience and professionalism.

V. Equality and Inclusion. The South Pacific should strive to foster a strong dialogue with the regional community outside of the forum and ensure that these members have the opportunity to participate in a multitude of ways with their region.

VI. Legal Rights and Due Process. The accused should receive swift and fair justice.

VII. Respect, Peace and International Cooperation. We ought to strive to be good, respected international neighbors and a world benchmark for democracy and peacemaking.

VIII. A Vibrant Cultural Experience. Culture should run "deep" in the experiences of our residents and play an integral role in defining our region.

IX. Change. A willingness to address problems and consider fresh, new ideas. This is a party of great determination and greater imagination.

X. The triumph of Optimism over Cynicism!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Our first meeting will take place on our party's IRC Channel, Sunday, Aug 03, 2014 at 7 PM EDT. There we will discuss the creation of a party constitution and more.

PARTY MEMBERS

Kringalia
Sandaoguo
QuietDad
The United Solar Republic
Unibot
Ryccia
Tsunamy
God-Emperor
Awe
Punchwood
ProfessorHenn
Cormac Somerset

Sure, I'll be there. Tounge

Welcome Sandaoguo. Smile

Sign me up.

[Image: smiley_tag.0302609001405892702.gif]

Count me in!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

All in! (even tho I'm holding Queen-seven off suite)

Does anyone plan on revealing who the founder of this is?
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Im considering. But someone sent me a message to NOT join this party. Not gonna reveal his or her name. But you have good ideas. Im even considering to merge my party into yours. Just tell me who you are in a message or in public. Im curious.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

The United Solar Republic has requested membership and has been accepted. Welcome Solar! Happywide

Quote:Just tell me who you are in a message or in public. Im curious.

This account is just a dummy account to be used for our multiple staff members. The party was an idea started by Glen-Rhodes, Unibot, Kringalia and a few others who contributed feedback to the original OP. Thanks!

Oh. Then Im joining! Or do I have to send a PM for real?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)