We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Come Along Ponds! - Doctor Who Thread

Since it seems that some people do have an interest in discussing Doctor Who every now and them, this is the place to do it. New series, new Doctor, new adventures! Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I LOVE DOCTOR WHO. The new guy seems like hes high on drugs though and he seems scottish. Wonder if he supports independence?

He in fact did say that he might be Scottish and knowing The Doctor, he just might support the Independence.

He's definitely Scottish! I had reservations about Capaldi, but I think having an older doctor who isn't super attractive will be really interesting. I loved the Rose relationship (I'm apparently alone in that), and of course River was awesome. But it's time for a love interest to not be the center of attention. That's part of why Donna is one of my favorite companions!

The Rose Relationship is my favorite with Amy in second and Donna in third. Though he isn't technically a companion, Mickey places fourth.

Who, in your opinion, is the WORST Doctor of the 12?

Any details as to why is a good idea.

In my opinion, Peter Davidson never suited the role, but Colin Baker's era was so badly botched that his was the worst as far as broadcast goes. If every Doctor had the same high level of production, I would probably say Peter Davidson. He was a bit too... well, just normal to be "The Doctor".

I would order The Doctors as so...

12. Peter Davidson.
11. Colin Baker.
10. William Hartnell.
9. John Hurt.
8. Paul McGann.
7. Patrick Troughton.
6. Chris Eccleston.
5. David Tennant.
4. Sylvester McCoy.
3. Jon Pertwee.
2. Tom Baker.
1. Matt Smith.

And really the top nine are all great and Hartnell could be magical too.

I can't accurately answer such a question as I have never seen Dr Who before Christopher Eccleston.

"Into the Dalek" was utterly brilliant. One of the best Dalek episodes I've seen.

No spoilers. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to watch it tonight. (Of course I said the same thing last week, so who knows?)