We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Confirm interest in keeping your plot
Exclamation 
Hello there! This is an important message to those of you who own a plot on the TSP map (https://tspforums.xyz/thread-241.html). If you don't, you can skip reading the rest of this message.

We are currently working on a new way of updating the map. We will change platforms from offline editing in Inkscape to online collaborative editing using Google Slides. There will be no major changes made to the design of the map itself or existing plots, but it will be a lot of work to transfer all existing plots.

We would like those who currently own a plot on the map to confirm that they want to keep their plot, so that we only transfer plots that people are interested in keeping. Please post the names of your plots here. You have until 18 July to do so. Also, feel free to ask any questions related to the map move.

If you don't currently have a plot on the map, but have a pending claim, you don't have to do anything, your plot will be included.

Best regards,

Qwert
Chief Cartographer of the map of the South Pacific
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Sedunn

Remetull Islands (Sedunn)

Transsuneria
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Ela

Outer Ela
DON'T TOUCH MY PRINGLES

Nuked the hill (sorry for that, Frost <-<)

„Known for infuriating spam and a spurious claim to having a conlang, but being alright as it goes.” -Seraph, 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheBig0tt0's post:
  • Qwert

Rhayna

Néa-gy (USRNg)
[-] The following 1 user Likes UPRAN's post:
  • Qwert

Shang Ye
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scar's post:
  • Qwert

plot 20
[-] The following 1 user Likes the nootish hiveind's post:
  • Qwert

I wanna keep earamland and rondenia. Reaonononnannan can go
"Maybe embarassing yourself is an Earamian thing..."
-StoicMetoik, 4:02 PM, 17/04/2022
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eareamland (canadianMaps)'s post:
  • Qwert

Qaweritoyu
[-] The following 1 user Likes Qaweritoyu's post:
  • Qwert

Central Syberia and Eastern Central Syberia
[-] The following 1 user Likes B1g_1r0n's post:
  • Qwert

Erinor & Sereva

Ezervölgy
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 1 user Likes Seraph's post:
  • Qwert