We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

(01-22-2017, 03:02 PM)GI-Land Wrote: "Yeah, it was quite good, even though we flew above of water and that's not my favourite thing to do. Anyway it's nice to meet you here. I guess you tried this Qassora-Drink too: What's your opinion about it?"

Oda looked at the young king and observing his youth replied, "The Qassora cafulilea is a very unique and delicious drink. I would certainly like to know the recipe so that the President and Emperor could enjoy it. However, it is something that I certainly would not recommend to a youth like yourself. You should count yourself blessed if you scraped by their drinking age limit."

(01-23-2017, 01:03 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: Oda looked at the young king and observing his youth replied, "The Qassora cafulilea is a very unique and delicious drink. I would certainly like to know the recipe so that the However, it is something that I certainly would not recommend to a youth like yourself. You should count yourself blessed if you scraped by their drinking age limit."

Gianluca knew, that he was perhaps too young in Erinor to drink the Qassora-drink. He even would be in GI-Land perhaps, but he got his drink and it didn't seem to contain too much alcohol, so everything is fine. Then a thought was striking him: Maybe the Frost delegate would know a bit better, what will happen later this day or he would have expectations:
"I see. Yeah, I don't know, what age limits they have here, but I guess, I could count myself blessed, that's right.
Anyway: Do you have any expectations regarding the Feast?"
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

(01-23-2017, 11:45 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: Indeed, to see the world far and beyond and meet so many personalities. To study it, is remarkable, it's like when I'm in my shift.

"How is mixing the two professions, doubling as a healer?"
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

(01-23-2017, 01:43 PM)GI-Land Wrote: Gianluca knew, that he was perhaps too young in Erinor to drink the Qassora-drink. He even would be in GI-Land perhaps, but he got his drink and it didn't seem to contain too much alcohol, so everything is fine. Then a thought was striking him: Maybe the Frost delegate would know a bit better, what will happen later this day or he would have expectations:
"I see. Yeah, I don't know, what age limits they have here, but I guess, I could count myself blessed, that's right.
Anyway: Do you have any expectations regarding the Feast?"

As the King and leader of Gi-land and Atlantis spoke to the Elderly assembly chair, the Princess impatiently tapped her foot at the guards who silently and sheepishly moved to her side. She then chimed in, "I believe that the event will be one to remember, as well as one that we as foreign dignitaries should be honored to attend."

"It adds the sweat of one's brow, I admit. It is not suggested that one take multiple posts in this line of work, nevertheless our people are our upmost priority, and that I shall do all I can so that my peple would be opulent and satisfied."
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

(01-23-2017, 06:20 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: As the King and leader of Gi-land and Atlantis spoke to the Elderly assembly chair, the Princess impatiently tapped her foot at the guards who silently and sheepishly moved to her side. She then chimed in, "I believe that the event will be one to remember, as well as one that we as foreign dignitaries should be honored to attend."

"Of course, Princess. I'm very honored and I do think too, that it'll be something to remember in the long-term."
He smiled at her.
"May I ask you, if you like cocoa?"
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

(01-23-2017, 08:18 PM)GI-Land Wrote: "Of course, Princess. I'm very honored and I do think too, that it'll be something to remember in the long-term."
He smiled at her.
"May I ask you, if you like cocoa?"

'Cocoa? does he mean the Cocoa bean? Or maybe he's referring to hot chocolate...' thought the princess as she replied, "Er... Why... yes, I enjoy Cocoa on some occasions. Although I personally prefer Mocha and Tea."

(01-25-2017, 01:03 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: 'Cocoa? does he mean the Cocoa bean? Or maybe he's referring to hot chocolate...' thought the princess as she replied, "Er... Why... yes, I enjoy Cocoa on some occasions. Although I personally prefer Mocha and Tea."

"Yeah, ok. If I may offer you..."
He put one of his hands into his inside pocket of his suit and pulled out a tiny, little, brown bag.
"...some of the famous GI-Landian cocoa? Did you know that, compared to hot chocolate, the cocoa-amount in a cup of cocoa is much higher, therefore the amount of added sugar is less? That's why there's a difference between cocoa and hot chocolate on the menus, you might see in some restaurants sometimes."
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Yena glanced at her watch whilst the delegates chatted to each other across the lounge.  No one was hurrying to get ready, but then it seemed that they were all well-presented anyway.

"It seems to be going well, so far," Sirea said from beside her and the older woman turned to face the younger, giving her an anxious smile and a curt nod.

"Yes," she said softly, "but so much is riding on this.  This is our first time hosting international visitors on this scale and it's a big statement of our intent with regards our foreign policy.  Erinor can't afford to be backward and semi-isolated again.  We have to build a strong foundation of international diplomacy and co-operation.  We have to become known for it, if our dream of a more integrated and peaceful South Pacific is ever to come to pass."

"It is a big step, in many ways, Yena," Sirea agreed, "but it is the first of many.  We'll do our best and keep working towards that goal, but we don't have to reach it today."  She laid a hand on her friend's arm and squeezed gently.  "Just enjoy it, Yena.  In many ways getting to this point was the hard part.  Today we may be working, but we can have fun too!"

An aide scurried over to them and waited for Yena to give him a welcoming nod.

"Yes, Isyemo?"

"The cars are ready now."

Yena glanced at her watch one last time and nodded again.  "Yes," she said, "it's time."  Then, louder, so all the delegates could hear, "I'm very sorry to have to interrupt your conversations, but we really must get moving to the cars.  They're waiting for us outside to take us to the Mena.  So, if you'd like to follow Isyemo, here, he'll lead the way and you may follow in whatever order you please."

The Peony took a glance at her watch, and ordered her guardians.

"我们走吧"

The Peony walked last as they are led by the Erinorians, and her guardians guarded her in a neat pentagonal manner. Footsteps with red shoes pushed towards the earth, again and again, strapped on her body is her brown leather bag carrying notepads and electronics along with a first aid kit. She remembered to put on her white shawl and wear her hijab, she did so while she walked.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains