We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,901

Y'know, this isn't the first time the bar has been nuked.

(See 05-09-2015, for example)

And now, I arrest you, RG. GI-Land and you are going to an inescapable, far-away dimension inside an inescapable, far-away dimension. Also...

*Euthanizes that magic cat, burns it and destroys the ashes. Sends both RG and GI-Land on that inescapable, far-away dimension inside an inescapable, far-away dimension*

My rule is restored. LB&G belongs to me again! And my first decree is: alcohol and fun are banned! Logic is unbanned, and crazyness prohibited. LB&G will be renamed to Lampshade Place, and it will run on the principles of morality and logic. The era of insanity has gone. Now comes a sane TSP.

My new robot police force will arrest any individual drinking any kind of alcohol and having fun. I am the only one allowed by law that can have fun, btw.

I have jails of mass encarceration ready. Grim and inhumane.....any of you wish to challenge my authority enter and see it for yourself?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#4,902

*Godmods the godmodding that Ryccia Godmodded in his Godmod.

Does some weird stuff with time travel that's best not talked about in any detail.

Is back on his barstool before anyone was nuked drinking his Irish Coffee and striking the cat.*

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,903

A guy passes out drunk for the weekend... Sheesh!!

Ryccia... We don't tell you how to live your life, so leave us social drinkers alone.

And, on that note, I'll have some SPIT!! Please and thank you!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,904

*Undoes what Seraph did, also banishes him to another dimension*

Shhh, Rebs, this is an experiment. Here, you're exempted from the alcohol ban, but don't tell anyone.

*Gives Rebs free beer*
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#4,905

They only eat radioactive waste, don't worry. 

*calls the nuke people* 

Uhm, do you have Nuka Cola too? They want something to drink with their food.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,906

I may prefer my drinks filtered through the bar dishrag, but all this yelling about nuclear annihilation and irradiation is what truly counts as insane. This establishment looks fine to me.

*Starts a Geiger counter to prove point, while sipping on the undefined alcohol*
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

#4,907

*Sees the area a nuclear wasteland, sees talking ash*

Oh...poor thing...

#4,908

*Enters the bar in a plague doctor suit*

"You left the bar for a couple of weeks, now look what happened.."
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#4,909

I could use a drink after the (Monday) morning I've had...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,910

*gives drink* What happened?
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)