We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#4,501

King and Leader Gianluca IV has criticised Kai Fa for the clampdown on several activists and journalists. "I know, we are all in a struggle for true democracy, but true democracy is only a given with a free press and freedom of expression."
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 2 users Like GI-Land's post:
  • Klô, Qwert
#4,502

Sedunn will impose sanctions against Izaakian political and corporate leaders that have been identified as the main originators of the illegal annexation of La Montagne. The Sedunnic Minister of Foreign Affairs calls on the Izaakian government to remove all troops, government or private, from La Montagne and let a referendum on the future of the country happen without foreign military pressure.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 2 users Like Qwert's post:
  • GI-Land, Klô
#4,503

Prariean government and REF forces have broken through the People's Prarie line at the New Surigao border through mass charges and daily bombing runs. People's Prarie now holds merely two square miles of territory, as opposed to the 27 square miles they held previously.
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister
[-] The following 2 users Like North Prarie's post:
  • Klô, Qwert
#4,504

Prime ministerial statement by the honourable Valkyrie Mountbatten

« My fellow izaakians, i speak to you today, in a moment of crisis. Our great nation has become besieged by the international community. Based on false accusations by cynical states, to undermine our economy and our nations reputation on the international stage. I can not and will not allow the international community to do this. We shall stand firm and united as a nation. Fight fire with fire, fight accusations with law suits, counter these attempts at economic sabotage with equal and greater measure. Tonight I am announcing measures to allow us to prosper through these difficult times. Firstly I am announcing the foundation of a task force of financial and technology experts to counter these sabotage attempts with equal and greater measure. Secondly, we have secured our supply of food with a large area of arable land in bareland. Thirdly we have taken measures to stimulate the economy, with loosened restrictions and financial incentives, and finally, we have taken legal council from our nations greatest lawyers and will be fighting these accusations at the WF with bare teeth, sharp tongues and relentless energy. My fellow izaakians, we will not fade away into the night, we will not surrender to the will of lesser men and we will never allow ourselves to be sacrificed on the alter of false moral superiority that the WF has become. »
[-] The following 3 users Like Izaakia's post:
  • GI-Land, Klô, Qwert
#4,505

GI-Land condemns Izaakia's imperial agenda. "No people or country is lesser than any other. GI-Land will push for an investigation and trial on the colonisation of parts of Bailtem and Bareland", said the foreign ministry in a quick press statement.
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 2 users Like GI-Land's post:
  • Imperial Frost Federation, Klô
#4,506

The Naval fleets formerly tasked with blockading Reizen province have been dispatched to hunt down and eliminate all RIM naval assets that remain at large and threaten regional stability. The Empire has also remained steadfast in its pledge to invite World Forum observers to monitor a referendum vote when Peace talks between the WPR, Empire and to a lesser extent RDC conclude.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • GI-Land
#4,507

"The Democratic Commonwealth of North Prarie stands strongly at odds against the imperialist and nationalist agenda of Izaakia", stated Foreign Minister Lis Hannengrad at a press conference this afternoon. "The illegal annexations on Bailtem and Bareland are severely worrying to the Commonwealth. We are sad to see that yet another innocent nation has been taken over by the plague of imperialism and nationalism, causing needless violence to serve outside interests. I have directed our Representative to the World Forum, with the approval of the President, to seek condemnation and prosecution of Ernest Le Rogue, Valkryie Mountbatten, and the Republic of Izaakia for their illegal annexation and colonization."
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister
[-] The following 1 user Likes North Prarie's post:
  • GI-Land
#4,508

"The acceptance of the Union of Izaakia and La Montagne into the NCU should be the last drop: GI-Land will never be a member of the NCU", stated former WF-Speaker and SLP chancellery candidate applicant Christian Strunk in an interview to BUS TV am Mittag.
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,509

The Sedunnic and Ikoanian foreign offices have announced a series of exercises involving rescue services in both nations to practise joint emergency management. Two scenarios have been announced: a massive oil spill following a ship collision and forest fires in the mountainous border region.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 3 users Like Qwert's post:
  • GI-Land, Izaakia, Tin the Free
#4,510

The izaakian prime minister changes the military alert level from Ice straight through earth to magma, the highest military alert level.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Izaakia's post:
  • GI-Land