We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Map of the South Pacific
#1,901

Ah, I see. Well, Iʻll be keeping a close eye on 002 and aim to claim it should its status ever change. Thank you for going through the effort of explaining. Hereʻs my updated application. Excited to start Worldbuilding/RPing  Smile

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tenaunau
Name for your plot*: Tenaunau
Desired plot*: 001
Capital: HĀHARA
Location of capital*: Pictured below
Customisation
[Image: 7-BB35-A70-E853-4981-B457-9-C31-B2-D213-D8.jpg]

I confirm that I have:
[X] read the instructions
[X] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since
[X] given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)
[-] The following 2 users Like Pētea's post:
  • GI-Land, Qwert
#1,902

@Tenaunau Added! Welcome to TSP-RP, I'm looking forward to what you will offer to us and hope you'll have plenty of fun!
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GI-Land's post:
  • Pētea
#1,903

(03-25-2022, 04:49 AM)GI-Land Wrote: Plot 002 is taken. While the Siculite Islands are no longer in existence (and as I just say, Ryccia doesn't seem to anymore either. I should message him about it...), Ryccia is one of the few "permanent nations" on the map. It seems, that the thread got lost during the forum restructuring a few weeks ago, but here's the post from last year announcing the results of the "permanent nation vote" by the map managers. Since I don't want to mess up your claim, I'd kindly ask you to resubmit your application with whatever plot you want to choose now, that's free.
Everyone can became a permanent nation right?
Maybe in a distant future Andrendia will became an important nation in the region...
The axolotl country, Andrendia

#1,904

(03-28-2022, 06:42 AM)Andreus Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 04:49 AM)GI-Land Wrote: Plot 002 is taken. While the Siculite Islands are no longer in existence (and as I just say, Ryccia doesn't seem to anymore either. I should message him about it...), Ryccia is one of the few "permanent nations" on the map. It seems, that the thread got lost during the forum restructuring a few weeks ago, but here's the post from last year announcing the results of the "permanent nation vote" by the map managers. Since I don't want to mess up your claim, I'd kindly ask you to resubmit your application with whatever plot you want to choose now, that's free.
Maybe in a distant future Andrendia will became an important nation in the region...

Yes, theoretically any nation can become permanent, however permanent nations can also lose their status, if the reasons for their permanence are not given anymore. How and when we decide about those nations this year, I can't tell you right now.
Anyway: Much work went into Andrendia for the map managers at least already, so I hope to see you soon, making all this count by becoming active in our canon Tounge
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#1,905

(03-28-2022, 10:06 AM)GI-Land Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 06:42 AM)Andreus Wrote:
Yes, theoretically any nation can become permanent, however permanent nations can also lose their status, if the reasons for their permanence are not given anymore. How and when we decide about those nations this year, I can't tell you right now.
Anyway: Much work went into Andrendia for the map managers at least already, so I hope to see you soon, making all this count by becoming active in our canon Tounge
In my factbooks i only use the tsp map as reference so technically im already RPing with it
But how do i join the canon?
And wow, really that much work went into my plots, i can't believe it
I think that if i'll do other edits to my plots i'll do something natural, like adding the jungle and the mesa that i created in my map factbook

#1,906

You can find a "Getting started guide" for our rp here.
I'll take a look at your factbook too now Happywide
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#1,907

Code:
[b]Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific[/b]*:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=heldratise

Code:
[b]Name for your plot[/b]*: Heldratise
[b]Desired plot[/b]*:226
[b]Capital[/b]:Heldra City
[b]Location of capital[/b]*:picture
[b]Customisation[/b]:picture

Code:
I confirm that I have:
[X] read the [url=https://tspforums.xyz/thread-241.html#HMC]instructions[/url]
[X] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since
[X] given each plot I claim a separate name

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes TerianLesliar's post:
  • GI-Land
#1,908

(03-29-2022, 01:21 PM)GI-Land Wrote: You can find a "Getting started guide" for our rp here.
I'll take a look at your factbook too now Happywide
Thanks Gi-Land, can i ask a question?
I wanted to speak directly to you via telegrams, how is your nation called in NationStates?
Edit: i just joined the discord server, if you are there i can text you there

#1,909

Is anyone looking at plot 145? I just wanted to make Shure that no one Is planing to to claim it or has already claimed it.
#1,910

(03-30-2022, 04:25 PM)Perrysmarts Wrote: Is anyone looking at plot 145? I just wanted to make Shure that no one Is planing to to claim it or has already claimed it.

Plot 145 is available for claiming
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator