We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Bruuman Independence War: what would you like to read next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A focus on the main battles
50.00%
3 50.00%
A showcase of weapons, vehicles and uniforms
0%
0 0%
A social insight of colonial and rebel societies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Other (please state in the thread)
0%
0 0%
History's boring man, keep it in the prez!
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

OOC: The Bruuman Monitor

Hi everyone,
On this thread you are encouraged to post comments, opinions and requests regarding the Bruuman Monitor.
Tell me what aspects of life in Bruuma and Puerto Pollo would you like to see covered, what you think of the editorial style (ex. more pics, more text) or request a deeper insight on any topic.

I will also use this thread to explain the OOC meaning of some contents. The latest post about Bruuma shifting toward a more isolationist foreign politics is due to the fact that I'm having less free time than I used to and I can't get involved in RP as much as before.
Brother Unclepear
Dear Leader of the Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo
Boss Maximo of the Estado Libre Asociado of Puerto Pollo

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman Lo Pol
Core Leader of the People's Republic of Kai Fa

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up.

~Professor Henn, Hardcore Leftist, Totally not a Dinosaur

Please feel free to leave your comments and questions on the Bruuman Monitor's articles here!
Brother Unclepear

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo

Chairman Lo Pol

Very good article. Has RandomGuy's Seal of Approval.

[Image: seal-of-approval.jpg]
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Just in case you want to update your (very good) article. Erinor is plot #094, so is also wholly in range of all possible launch sites. One day we might appear on the map.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

So, I'd like to know what do you think about the Independence War chronicle I'm running. What are the aspects you enjoyed the most so far? What would you like to see more developed and what reduced?

Feel free to give any feedback you want :-)
Brother Unclepear

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo

Chairman Lo Pol

I'm finding it very interesting, so far, although I can't think of any suggestions for you.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

It's good! But it's not within the main canon.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

(10-11-2016, 02:42 PM)Qwert Wrote: It's good! But it's not within the main canon.

Why? Since no other nation is involved other than Bruuma I don't see how could there already be another conflicting canon. Unless someone has established one for me too without me knowing.
Brother Unclepear

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo

Chairman Lo Pol

I think the concern is that your history introduces a real world nation not on our map, which complicates things a lot.

It would have been much simpler for RP purposes if B&N had made the map to cover more than one and a bit hemispheres.