We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn

A little later, back at the hotel

He had made a mistake, Vimmru realised. He should have made himself more available to the press and media before this press conference, now, every other question related to his injuries and the Battle for Hawk. He had been accommodating so far.

"A question for dellm Vimmru" asked a grey-haired man sitting at the back of the room. Vimmru nodded.

"Some say you are not fully back to health, could we..."

"No" Vimmru interrupted. "I must ask you to respect that this conference concerns the meeting between Chancellor Sanddorn and me. Surely you must realise it would be a waste of the Chancellor's time having me answer such questions at this time. I will have to refer you to a later time for these questions."

The room was silent for a few moments, then the journalists resumed asking questions. This time in line with Vimmru's wishes. They asked about the WF reforms, Sanddorn's path to strengthening GI-Land's military and nuclear disarmament, the two nations' committent to lowering CO2 emissions and finally about the situation in Valora and if there would be any CE actions.

Right after the press conference had ended, Vimmru handed over a nosevbradd. It was a young fruit tree in a pot - a traditional Sedunnic gift to friends from foreign places. The two leaders shook hands as cameras were flashing. Mutual respect and trust were in the air.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 2 users Like Qwert's post:
  • GI-Land, Izaakia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Sanddorn's state visits II - Sedunn - by Qwert - 04-29-2022, 04:27 PM