We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] The Kalkara War

This thread serves as the conduit for out-of-character discussion pertaining to the Kalkara War.

Series:
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

The RIM might get involved in the war despite currently losing territory. Any idea which country the RIM would appeal to more?

Termina is also interested in getting involved since they see the war as a means to sell medical supplies, and weapons.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • Jay Coop

(11-05-2019, 11:58 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: The RIM might get involved in the war despite currently losing territory. Any idea which country the RIM would appeal to more?

Termina is also interested in getting involved since they see the war as a means to sell medical supplies, and weapons.

I think that Hystaiga would be a more favorable ally to the RIM because of their similar experience (eg. RIM perceives Frost of being an aggressor against the people of Reizen and Hystaiga perceiving Valkyrian aggression against them). Furthermore, the Valkyrian government has already blacklisted the RIM as a terrorist organization, which means working with the RIM is entirely out of the question for Valkyria. However, the Hystaigan government would not be willing to admit that it has received assistance from the RIM, which would require plausible deniability. With the RIM losing territory, we could RP fighters who fled Reizen and successfully sought asylum in Hystaiga.

If it's good with you, Termina selling medical supplies and weapons to *both* sides would make a great storyline.

My History

That's perfectly fine with me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • Jay Coop

@Hammerstar, please be sure to quote my responses with regard to the meeting between the Trade Secretary and Foreign Minister. I want to make sure that the several discussions don't get lost or confused.

I hope it's not too much to ask, but can you quote what you were responding to in the following posts:
https://tspforums.xyz/thread-7244-post-1...#pid195038
https://tspforums.xyz/thread-7244-post-1...#pid195150

My History

Based on the article I’m guessing most if not all 10 of the X15s (based on the Armata T 14) that were sent to hystaiga, with assurances from the r&d that they only needed combat data, suffered catastrophic failure of some kind.

When the upper management of Point rain Armories reads what happened heads will also roll in the company.

The company may also end up escalating their involvement to wipe away the stain of the prototypes because of their pride as quality arms dealers.

Intervention time
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)