We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Accession of Arnchow and Pazar Am Fluss

[Image: 5mf2Jka.png] Office of the Speaker

Members of the Assembly,

As Speaker of the Assembly, I can certify that I have received three pending applications for membership, from the Peonic Commonwealth of Arnchow and the Market Republic of Pazar Am Fluss.

Pursuant to Resolution 1c, this vote will be open for five (5) days and will close at . Member states may debate this application and may vote for, vote against, or abstain from voting for each application. A simple majority is required to proceed with the approval process.

Robert Sontheimer
Speaker of the Assembly
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

For both
"After he realizes this newfound power of his to override the hopes and dreams of republicans, he puts all of the united provinces under his control."
one time minister of culture

[Image: rank_trainee.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_1.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_2.min.svg]

Abstain for both
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

If I can then Aye
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion

Sedunn: aye to both
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

The Termina Commerce Confederacy votes aye to both.
The frost empire abstains.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill

Ikoania votes aye to both
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE

Aye for both
Republic of Eflad

Abstain for both
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

STO: Votes aye for all.
SAL: Abstains
MYR: Abstains
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor