We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Womens Rugby Union World Cup 2022

Ruggers time!
Hey guys, After last years success in the mens Rugby Union World Cup, I  thought it would be fun to do a womens one. So everyone sign up.

My scoring system will be three die roles for each country, first is for number of tries (5 points each) second is for number of conversions (2 points each) (limited at number of tries), third is for number of drop kicks/penalties (3 points each). 

Please apply like below with country name, nickname and flag. (Closing date, next Friday)

Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion

Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 1 user Likes Qwert's post:
  • Izaakia

[-] The following 1 user Likes Nicholas and Great Britain's post:
  • Izaakia

[-] The following 1 user Likes KingTEM's post:
  • Izaakia

Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • Izaakia

Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

2 more spaces
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.

Closed

1 space left