We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

GI-Landian Embassy Program

Ladies and Gentleman,
after some time, it's now possible for us to give YOU the opportunity to open an embassy in OUR nation!
It's a very simple process. Just fill out the application form, that's embedded below and wait, until your application is accepted (or denied, but that doesn't and shouldn't happen often)!
What do you need to know, before you're open up an embassy in our nation?
We are GI-Landians or GIs and our official language is German.
We are a federal republic, consisting of three states (Atlantis, Smaller GI-Land, Bigger GI-Land) with their capitals Atlantis (ATL), Gianlucastadt (SGIL) and Freudstadt (BGIL). Atlantis is furthermore our federal capital and also the seat of the government.
Our recent President of GI-Land, who's also called Leader (but only in English), and King of Atlantis is Gianluca IV., who leads the country together with the parliament and elected government in prospering social-liberalism.
Interesting for you: Our Minister for Foreign Affairs is Mr. Dr. Frank Carlos, member of the social-democratic party SDP. He wants to build up more diplomatic relations to other countries all around the world to keep the peace we live in.
At the time, we already have embassies in the Ruvian Empire and in The Bayan.
Now we only need some embassies in YOUR nation and YOUR embassy in OUR nation, so the diplomatic relations, especially between the nations of the TSP, can thrive even better.
What do you waiting for?
Just fill out the application form!
Code:
[b]National Information:[/b]
[i]Full Name of Nation:[/i]
[i]Government Type:[/i]
[i]Head of State:[/i]
[i]Head of Government:[/i]
[i]Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:[/i]

[b]Ambassadorial Information:[/b]
[i]Ambassador's Name:[/i]
[i]Gender of the Ambassador:[/i]
[i]Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18):[/i]
[i]Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable):[/i]
[i]Ambassador's language skills:[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Family (if any):[/i]
[i]With which family members do he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?:[/i]

[b]Locational Information:[/b]
[u]Please mark the city, you want your embassy in, with "X" in the box next to the city's name![/u]
[i]Atlantis[/i] (Federal Capital of GI-Land, State Capital of Atlantis) [  ]
[i]Gianlucastadt[/i] (State Capital of Smaller GI-Land) [  ]
[i]Freudstadt[/i] (State Capital of Bigger GI-Land) [  ]

[b]Staff and Equipment Information:[/b]
[i]Diplomatic Staff (maximum 10):[/i]
[i]Security Staff (maximum 25):[/i]
[i]Service Staff (maximum 20):[/i]
[i]Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of unsufficient language skills?[/i]
[i]Will you be hiring locally?:[/i]
[i]Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles):[/i]
[i]Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that):[/i]
[i]Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed?[/i]

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b]
[i]Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (if it's not already the case):[/i]
[i]Do you have any special requests?:[/i]
[i]Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?:[/i]
[i]Is there any additional information we should know?:[/i]
[i]Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:[/i]
If there are any questions left, feel free to ask.
Otherwise we're looking forward, cooperating with you and engaging good diplomatic relations between our two countries.

Sincerely,
The Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr. Dr. Frank Carlos
The Leader of GI-Land and King of Atlantis Gianluca IV.

Map of the positions of recently opened embassies
[Image: qaq6li7v.png]

National Information:
Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Sedunn
Government Type: Unitary parliamentary representative democracy
Head of State: Vimmru II
Head of Government: Vimmru II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Hevv Gjieramm

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Elie Minna
Gender of the Ambassador: Female
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 50
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): Not applicable
Ambassador's language skills: Sedunnic, Austral (i.e. real life English)
Ambassador's Family (if any): Lijemm Minna (husband), Trivvi Minna (daughter, 16)
With which family members do he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?: Husband

Locational Information:
Please mark the city, you want your embassy in, with "X" in the box next to the city's name!
Atlantis (Federal Capital of GI-Land, State Capital of Atlantis) [ X ]
Gianlucastadt (State Capital of Smaller GI-Land) [  ]
Freudstadt (State Capital of Bigger GI-Land) [  ]

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (maximum 10): 2
Security Staff (maximum 25): 3
Service Staff (maximum 20): 5
Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of unsufficient language skills? No
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): 7 9 mm N89 semi-automatic pistols, 7 Core T6 conducted electrical weapons
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): 2 Limma Y4 5-door saloon, of which one armoured, both Sedunnic dark blue
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? Yes, embassy building

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (if it's not already the case): Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: In the future
Is there any additional information we should know?: No
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

(11-15-2016, 03:25 PM)Qwert Wrote: National Information:
Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Sedunn
Government Type: Unitary parliamentary representative democracy
Head of State: Vimmru II
Head of Government: Vimmru II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Hevv Gjieramm

Ambassador's Name: Elie Minna
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 50
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): Not applicable
Ambassador's language skills: Sedunnic, Austral (i.e. real life English)
Ambassador's Family (if any): Lijemm Minna (husband), Trivvi Minna (daughter, 16)
With which family members do he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?: Husband

Locational Information:
Please mark the city, you want your embassy in, with "X" in the box next to the city's name!

Diplomatic Staff (maximum 10): 2
Security Staff (maximum 25): 3
Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of unsufficient language skills? No
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): 7 9 mm N89 semi-automatic pistols, 7 Core T6 conducted electrical weapons
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): 2 Limma Y4 5-door saloon, of which one armoured, both Sedunnic dark blue
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? Yes, embassy building

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (if it's not already the case): Yes
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: In the future
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None
I'm happy to tell you, that your application was successful.
We will make sure to open an embassy in your nation as fast as possible too, like you wished.
We hope, that your ambassador and her family will have a good time, while working in our country.
Please make sure to tell Mrs. Minna that her introduction-ceremony is taking place on 25th November 2016. We will take care, that her moving to GI-Land will be as unstressful and enjoyable as possible.

Address of the embassy
Botschaft des Königreichs Sedunn
Amerikadamm 228
52883 Atlantis

-Ministry of Foreign Affairs of GI-Land

National Information:
Full Name of Nation: the United Kingdom of Qvait and Winston Island
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy (hybrid)
Head of State: Queens Katelynn and Melissa
Head of Government: Chancellor Margaret Harrison
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary Avianna Aldridge

Ambassador's Name: Cecilia Penny
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 24
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): Labor Party (Coalition of the Left)
Ambassador's language skills: Austral (i.e. real life English)
Ambassador's Family (if any): Evan Toews (not family, significant other)
With which family members do he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?: Toews

Locational Information:

Diplomatic Staff (maximum 10): 4
Security Staff (maximum 25): 15
Service Staff (maximum 20): 10
Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of insufficient language skills? No
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): 15 Desert Eagles and 15 tasers
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): 2 armored grey limos and 4 grey HMMWVs.
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? Yes, embassy building.

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (if it's not already the case): Yes.
Do you have any special requests?: The ambassador will bring champagne to share with your leader.
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: In the future.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Charlie (dog)
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

National Information:
Full Name of Nation: Imperial Federation of Frost (Frost Empire)
Government Type: Unitary parliamentary constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Iroh Francis Firenze
Head of Government: President Revan Kensei
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Nagisa Kensei
Ambassador's Name: Shinji Imagawa 
Gender of the Ambassador: Male
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 28
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): None
Ambassador's language skills: Japanese, Austral (i.e. real life English)
Ambassador's Family (if any): Renka Enrai (Not Family, fiancée)
With which family members does he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?:  Renka Enrai

Locational Information:

Diplomatic Staff (maximum 10): 6
Security Staff (maximum 25): 24
Service Staff (maximum 20):  12
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): 24 9mm MP96 pistols (Security Staff), 36 12mm Semiautomatic SP52 (Security & Service Staff), 5 9mm PDW06 Semiautomatic pistols (5 diplomatic staff) , 1 12mm AMP25 (Ambassador), 2 12mm IR45 Revolver (Ambassador)  42 Tasers
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): 6 Black Armored TC1920 Limos
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? Yes, embassy building and vehicles

Miscellaneous:
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: In the Future

National Information:
Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Erinor
Government Type: Bicameral parliamentary republic.
Head of State: Ura'sia Yena Yamera-Hyudo.
Head of Government: Ura'sia Yena Yamera-Hyudo.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sirea Fasya-Arkhando

Ambassador's Name: Orusyo Sityara-Orusyo
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 32
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): Member of Roalwim Tavalad, 'the Friends of Progress', Erinor's current party of government.
Ambassador's language skills: Fluent in Syaqin aren, Austral (English) and German.
Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
With which family members do he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?: N/A

Locational Information:
Atlantis (Federal Capital of GI-Land, State Capital of Atlantis) [X]
Gianlucastadt (State Capital of Smaller GI-Land) [ ]
Freudstadt (State Capital of Bigger GI-Land) [ ]

Diplomatic Staff (maximum 10): 5
Security Staff (maximum 25): 10
Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of insufficient language skills? No.
Will you be hiring locally?: Service staff only.
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): 10 tasers, 5 pistols.
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): 3 black saloon cars (Erinor will provide).
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? We will handle this in-house.

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (if it's not already the case): Yes.
Do you have any special requests?: No.
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes.
Is there any additional information we should know?: No.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: N/A.

(11-15-2016, 07:42 PM)Qvait Wrote: National Information:
Full Name of Nation: the United Kingdom of Qvait and Winston Island
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy (hybrid)
Head of State: Queens Katelynn and Melissa
Head of Government: Chancellor Margaret Harrison
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary Avianna Aldridge

Ambassador's Name: Cecilia Penny
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 24
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): Labor Party (Coalition of the Left)
Ambassador's language skills: Austral (i.e. real life English)
Ambassador's Family (if any): Evan Toews (not family, significant other)
With which family members do he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?: Toews

Locational Information:

Diplomatic Staff (maximum 10): 4
Security Staff (maximum 25): 15
Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of insufficient language skills? No
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): 15 Desert Eagles and 15 tasers
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): 2 armored grey limos and 4 grey HMMWVs.
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? Yes, embassy building.

Miscellaneous:
Do you have any special requests?: The ambassador will bring champagne to share with your leader.
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: In the future.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Charlie (dog)

I'm happy to tell you, that your application was successful.
Thank you for your interest for a GI-Landian embassy in your country. We will fill out the linked application form by our Minister Of Foregin Affairs as fast as possible.
Furthermore we hope, that Mrs. Penny, Mr. Toews and Charlie will have a good time here in GI-Land. Original GI-Landian premium dog food will be ordered and put into your cooking area.
The introduction-ceremony of your ambassador will also be at 25th November 2016 and Mr. Dr. Carlos will be happy to clink glasses with Mrs. Penny.
The moving to GI-Land will be as enjoyable and simple as possible. You will get further information by our national embassy-moving service.

Address of the embassy:
Botschaft des Vereinigten Königreichs von Quait und den Winston Inseln
Colchesterweg 2
52883 Atlantis

(11-16-2016, 12:11 AM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: National Information:
Full Name of Nation: Imperial Federation of Frost (Frost Empire)
Government Type: Unitary parliamentary constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Iroh Francis Firenze
Head of Government: President Revan Kensei
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Nagisa Kensei
Ambassador's Name: Shinji Imagawa 
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 28
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): None
Ambassador's language skills: Japanese, Austral (i.e. real life English)
Ambassador's Family (if any): Renka Enrai (Not Family, fiancée)
With which family members does he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?:  Renka Enrai 

Locational Information:

Diplomatic Staff (maximum 10): 6
Security Staff (maximum 25): 24
Service Staff (maximum 20): 12
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): 24 9mm MP96 pistols (Security Staff), 36 12mm Semiautomatic SP52 (Security & Service Staff), 5 9mm PDW06 Semiautomatic pistols (5 diplomatic staff) , 1 12mm AMP25 (Ambassador), 2 12mm IR45 Revolver (Ambassador)  42 Tasers 
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): 6 Black Armored TC1920 Limos
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? Yes, embassy building and vehicles

Miscellaneous:
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: In the Future
Your application was successful too. Mr. Imagawa will be introduced to our government at 25th November 2016 and his move with Mrs. Enrai will follow a short time after, also as enjyoable and easy-going as possible.
We will get into the embassy talks in your country as soon as possible and are confident, that Frost and GI-Land will engage a better bilateral relationship based on this diplomatic act.

Address of your embassy:
Botschaft der IFF
Kuppelringchaussee 2248
52801 Atlantis

(11-16-2016, 06:23 PM)Seraph Wrote: National Information:
Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Erinor
Government Type: Bicameral parliamentary republic.
Head of State: Ura'sia Yena Yamera-Hyudo.
Head of Government: Ura'sia Yena Yamera-Hyudo.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sirea Fasya-Arkhando

Ambassador's Name: Orusyo Sityara-Orusyo
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 32
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): Member of Roalwim Tavalad, 'the Friends of Progress', Erinor's current party of government.
Ambassador's language skills: Fluent in Syaqin aren, Austral (English) and German.
Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
With which family members do he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?: N/A

Locational Information:
Atlantis (Federal Capital of GI-Land, State Capital of Atlantis) [X]

Security Staff (maximum 25): 10
Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of insufficient language skills? No.
Will you be hiring locally?: Service staff only.
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): 10 tasers, 5 pistols.
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that):  3 black saloon cars (Erinor will provide).
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed?  We will handle this in-house.

Miscellaneous:
Do you have any special requests?: No.
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes.
Is there any additional information we should know?: No.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: N/A.
I'm pleased to give you the information, that you'll also be a nation with an embassy in GI-Land's capital Atlantis.
We're very happy, that you have chosen Mr. Sityara-Orusyo. His knowledge of the german language can eventually be a bit helpful, regarding his work, getting a bit easier.
If you don't mind, we will inform our people, that you want to hire service staff locally, so you can totally be sure, that all your staff is ready exact at the time, when Mr. Sityara-Orusyo arrives in Atlantis. Of course, you'll get only those applicants which already gained some experience and passed a strict assessment center.
Your ambassador will also be introduced to our government on 25th November 2016.
Regarding your instant interest into treaty and/or trade talks, you're Head of State and Government is cordially invited to eat lunch in Königspalast together with our Leader and King Gianluca IV.
We hope, that you're accepting this invitation and that we can find a date, where this state visit is possible.
Mr. Dr. Carlos is in charge of the talks, that lead to open a GI-Landian embassy in your nation and he will do this as fast as he can.

Address of your embassy:
Botschaft der Demokratischen Republik Erinor
Amerikadamm 452
52880 Atlantis

-Ministry of Foreign Affairs of GI-Land

*EDITED*

National Information:
Full Name of Nation: The Peocracy of Huawan
Government Type: Peocracy
Head of State: The Peony, Professor Cand, Honorable Doctor Yan
Head of Government: The Peony, Professor Cand, Honorable Doctor Yan
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: 外交官 (Diplomat) Diao Chan

[Image: C4932_a.jpg]
Ambassador's Name: Honorable Administrator, Li Ching
Age of the Ambassador (minimum age is 18): 29
Party/Political Position of the Ambassador (if applicable): All are under the Peony.
Ambassador's language skills: Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, English, Korean, German.
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Sun Ching. 3 year old son, Li Ping
With which family members do he/she wants to move with to GI-Land?: Wife and 3 year old son.

Locational Information:
Atlantis (Federal Capital of GI-Land, State Capital of Atlantis) [X ]
Gianlucastadt (State Capital of Smaller GI-Land) []
Freudstadt (State Capital of Bigger GI-Land) []

Security Staff (maximum 25): 8
Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of unsufficient language skills? Yes
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, under scrutiny of the Peonic representatives. Diplomatic and security staff are only of Peonic origin.
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): Pistols, batons and tasers are needed.
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): We would prefer the purchase of our own vehicles, however in order to speed up the process, we would like the purchase of two silver armored cars, two dozen city bicycles and a small plane.

Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? Yes, connected only to us.

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (if it's not already the case):  http://tspforums.xyz/thread-4586.html it can be seen here
Do you have any special requests?: Our freedom to choose our own buildings, as well as the ability to bring several non invasive plants, birds as well as literature from Peonic lands, Since it is not allowed, sadly, we would merely want to bring literature from Peonic lands, and please prepare some shelving and some workers so that we can augment our embassy the way we liked it.
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Not yet.
Is there any additional information we should know?: None at the moment
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Peony flowers, and other non invasive plants. List of Plants
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

(11-18-2016, 09:06 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: National Information:
Full Name of Nation: The Peocracy of Huawan
Government Type: Peocracy
Head of State: The Peony, Professor Cand, Honorable Doctor Yan
Head of Government: The Peony, Professor Cand, Honorable Doctor Yan
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: 外交官 (Diplomat) Diao Chan

(...)

Locational Information:
Atlantis (Federal Capital of GI-Land, State Capital of Atlantis) [X ]
Gianlucastadt (State Capital of Smaller GI-Land) [ X]
Freudstadt (State Capital of Bigger GI-Land) [ X]

Security Staff (maximum 25): 8
Is any interpreter/translator staff required, because of unsufficient language skills? Yes
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, under scrutiny of the Peonic representatives. Diplomatic and security staff are only of Peonic origin.
Number and Type of Weapons (Only pistols and tasers allowed for your security staff. If needed [please declare], a special GI-Landian police unit will guard the place armed with automatic rifles): Pistols, batons and tasers are needed.
Number and Type of Vehicles (Please choose a neutral colour for your cars like black, white, silver, grey. Cars are not allowed to be armed, but armored. Tinted windows are normally standard procedure. If you don't want tinted car windows, please declare that): We would only need 2 diplomatic cars , 1 helicopterand (!) 1 ambassadorial plane. All are armored and used just for formal occasions, however most of the embassy staff would be encouraged to use bicycles, public transport or even walk.
Is any video surveillance on your vehicles/embassy building needed? Yes.

Miscellaneous:
Do you have any special requests?: Our freedom to choose our own buildings, as well as the ability to bring several non invasive plants, birds as well as literature from Peonic lands,
Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Not yet.
Is there any additional information we should know?: None at the moment
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Peony flowers, and other non invasive species.

Dear Ms. Chan,
you're application is temporarily rejected.
We need to point out some things, before we can accept this form!
  1. You "x-ed" several boxes. Please confine yourself on ONE city or, if you want consulates in the other both cities, please declare that!
  2. We do think, it's very good, that you encourage your staff to take the bicycle, use public transport or walk. Our bike-network/public-transport-system is pretty good in comparison to many other nations.
    BUT we have an issue with your request for a helicopter and an ambassadorial plane. We don't think, it would be appropriate (yet) to give you either of both. Granted, that you will eventually have one embassy and two consulates at some time, we can maybe argue about the ambassadorial plane, but the helicopter is from our pov. a complete exaggeration. It is not necessary for any diplomatic staff, to own an own helicopter in GI-Land.
  3. Please provide, where we can request an embassy in the territory of the Peocracy, so we can fulfill your wish to do so.
  4. You may not just choose the buildings you want, but of course, you may buy some country and put a building on the area you own (it's still under GI-Landian rule though). Unfortunately it wouldn't be possible anymore to buy any area in inner cities, so, if you want an embassy/consulate in the city centre of Atlantis e.g. (or even Freudstadt or Gianlucastadt), please consider, that we give you the building, you will reside in. If you want to have special "things" in your embassy/consulate building, we will seek out one, that will be adequate enough. If necessary for understanding this message completely: Please declare these requirements, so we don't argue in the end about details, you haven't told us!
  5. You may bring peonic plants and birds in our country, but please respect, that it will be registered at the airport and that you may not free the birds outside of your building or plant peonic trees or anything like that outside your embassy/consulate.
Please take these points into account again and overthink your application. We are awaiting your response, whether it'll be positive or negative.

Sincerely,
Dr. F. Carlos
Minister of Foreign Affairs of GI-Land
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

(11-18-2016, 09:06 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: - Edited application form -

You are now allowed to open an embassy in Atlantis.
We cordially welcome Mr. Ching and his family in our nation and hope, that they will have a pleasant stay and working environment the whole time, they're working and living here.
Mr. Ching will also be welcomed on the 25th November 2016, although you're moving to Atlantis will maybe take a little longer than those of the other ambassadors, due fulfill your wish of more individual furnishing of your building. Staff will be ready for that.
The applicants for the service staff of your embassy will already be chosen on the 25th, so please send peonic representatives on the 23rd and 24th to inspect all the applicants, that passed our assessment center until this point.
Concerning the vehicles, you wished, we will take care, that everything will be ready, until Mr. Ching, his family and his staff move in.
The video surveillance system is of course only connected to you.
Please pay attention to recent GI-Landian laws: If we're on "alert state 'red'" or in state of war or if we got a warrant, our national police is allowed to get a look on the tapes, you recorded.
Fortunately we aren't, and hopefully won't be, in "alert state 'red'" or in a state of war, so you don't have to be afraid, that our police officers want to look at your surveillance recordings.
Thank you for providing the opportunity for us, to have an embassy in your nation too. We will look, how to get to an embassy in your Peocracy as soon as possible.
We're happy, that you bring peonic literature into our nation. Please consider, if an interest occurs in GI-Land, to print some versions of your literature, translated in German, to our libraries too or to sell them in your embassy.
Cultural exchange between our both nations can only strengthen the bond between us.
Plus thank you for providing a list of plants, you will ship to GI-Land.
We will register them immediately.

Address of the embassy*:
Botschaft der Peokratie Huawan
Kuppelringchausse 9545
52943 Atlantis

*(near a S-Bahn-Station to Atlantis GB Airport - Biggest Airport of GI-Land)
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)