We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Forum Reorganization in Shipwreck Cove

I would like to begin a discussion with the RP community as a whole over the following issue: shipwreck cove is crazy and can be difficult to navigate as such I would like to propose the following: 
  1. Embassy threads are separated into a subforum: embassy threads are just a list of applications and by splitting them we can have shipwreck cove focus on actual events, not just a bunch of application threads new RPers fill out.
  2. SCO and UF archived: I mean archived. These organizations don't affect RP anymore. By archiving them we can preserve the value they once added for RP historians to look over someday, however, they don't need to be in shipwreck cove any longer as it is confusing to have them when they are inactive.
  3. WF get's a subforum: this is an organization many of us want to see function and giving it a subforum will put it on a path toward being dominant in its time. It is hard to say that the UF and SCO were not at an advantage due to their subforum and it's time we give one to the WF.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Just for the record, the purpose of international organisation subforums is not to give the organisation an advantage. A subforum would ordinarily be given when the activity of the organisation is such that it needs its own space to keep threads organised. That is not to say the WF may not meet that standard, simply that "advantage" has no role in the decision to add a subforum.

A subforum is added to support an already active organisation, not to give an organisation an advantage towards future activity.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm fully in favour of all of this. It would be great to sideline the embassy threads so they aren't quite so tempting for be RPers to fixate on.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

I'm in favour too.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Boo. Boo. Boo

BOO!!!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I second this motion *cough*
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

I'd be in favor for this as well

(01-16-2018, 04:01 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Boo. Boo. Boo

BOO!!!

Can you please explain why?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I'm keeping my broken hopes and dreams the UF alive!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Yes, you can. But that doesn't mean, you, as the only member of the UF (even though with 2 nations, I think?) need an own subforum and I don't think, you'll suddenly keep it that busy with your two nations.
It's not lost, it will ever be in TSP history and you can still claim for your nations to be part of the UF or maybe even do all the UF-work maybe still with your two member states, but don't be in the way for what's more reasonable:
The abolishment of the UF's subforum and, as replacement, the adding of a WF-subforum.

If I may quote someone (to make this post a bit more funny):
Quote:"The WF - Double the U, double the POWER" 
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)